• Round 1: Wednesday, April 10, 7 p.m. ET • Rounds 2-3: Wednesday, April 10, 8 p.m. ET
Location: Nike New York Headquarters
After all the offseason moves, where does each team stand heading into the draft? And why was Atlanta the big winner?
- 1Naomi DavenportWest VirginiaSF
- 2Allazia BlocktonMarquetteSG
- 3Kianna IbisArizona StatePF
- 4Alexis JenningsSouth CarolinaPF
- 5Taylor EmeryVirginia TechSG
- 6Teniya PagePenn StatePG
- 7Jazzmun HolmesMississippi StatePG
- 8Jenna AllenMichigan StateC
- 9Presley HudsonCentral MichiganPG
- 10Jordan DanberryMississippi StateSG
- 11Reyna FrostCentral MichiganSF
- 12Channon FlukerCSU NorthridgeC
Australian Opals' Alanna Smith, Ezi Magbegor drafted first round WNBA
Australian youngster Alanna Smith has been picked in the top 10 of the WNBA Draft with teenage Opals sensation Ezi Magbegor the final pick in the first round.
WNBA MVP Stewart has season-ending surgery
WNBA MVP Breanna Stewart underwent surgery for a ruptured Achilles tendon and will miss the 2019 season.
Lynx to honor Whalen with first retired number
The Lynx will honor Lindsay Whalen by making her jersey the first to be retired by the 20-year-old franchise.
What's next for Breanna Stewart? Tamika Catchings knows
Tamika Catchings suffered a torn Achilles in 2007 but came back to win a WNBA MVP award, three Olympic gold medals and a WNBA title.
Could Breanna Stewart's injury be tipping point for WNBA negotiations?
Breanna Stewart's Achilles injury shines a light on the NBA-WNBA pay disparity and the need for substantive changes in the new CBA.
MVP Stewart ruptures Achilles, likely out for '19
WNBA MVP Breanna Stewart will miss the 2019 season after rupturing her Achilles while playing for Russia-based Dynamo Kursk in the EuroLeague Final Four championship game Sunday.