• Round 1: Thursday, April 12, 7 p.m. ET • Rounds 2-3: Thursday, April 12, 8 p.m. ET
Location: Nike New York Headquarters
After all the offseason moves, where does each team stand heading into the draft? And why was Atlanta the big winner?
- 1Kaylee JensenOklahoma StateC
- 2Linnae HarperOhio StateSG
- 3Katelynn FlahertyMichiganPG
- 4Tashia BrownWestern KentuckySF
- 5Brooke McCartyTexasPG
- 6Chelsea NelsonNC StateSF
- 7Brittany McPheeStanfordSG
- 8Morgan WilliamMississippi StatePG
- 9Vionise Pierre-LouisOklahomaC
- 10Asia DossOhio StateSG
- 11Ke'Shunan JamesMurray StateSF
- 12Tyra BussIndianaSG
- 13Camille ZimmermanColumbiaSF
- 14Cherise BeynonNew MexicoPG
- 15Tianna TartarEast Tennessee StatePG
- 16Jackie KemphSaint LouisPG
- 17Kaylee JohnsonStanfordSF
Lynx unsure if Maya Moore will play 2019 season
The Lynx are unsure if star Maya Moore, who was given the franchise tag this week, will play for the team during the 2019 season.
All-Stars Maya Moore, Tina Charles given franchise tags, report says
Former UConn teammates Maya Moore and Tina Charles were given the franchise tag by Minnesota and New York, respectively, for the upcoming WNBA season, according to reporting by The Associated Press.
Former Sparks star Lisa Leslie to coach team in BIG3 league
Lisa Leslie, the Hall of Famer who played 11 seasons with the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks, will coach one of the new clubs in the BIG3 3-on-3 league.
Ruth Riley, Ticha Penicheiro among Women's Basketball Hall finalists
Ruth Riley, who won championships with Notre Dame and the WNBA's Detroit Shock, and Ticha Penicheiro, who won a WNBA championship with Sacramento, are among 12 finalists for the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame announced Thursday night.
Liberty approaching purchase by Nets owner-led group
An investment group led by Nets minority owner Joseph Tsai is close to a deal to buy the Liberty, according to The Associated Press.
Mercury fire assistant Todd Troxel after investigating altercation with fiancee
The Mercury have fired assistant coach Todd Troxel, who previously was charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct stemming from a "physical altercation" with his fiancee.