• Round 1: Thursday, April 12, 7 p.m. ET • Rounds 2-3: Thursday, April 12, 8 p.m. ET
Location: Nike New York Headquarters
After all the offseason moves, where does each team stand heading into the draft? And why was Atlanta the big winner?
- 1 (1)A'ja WilsonSouth CarolinaPF
- 2 (2)Kelsey MitchellOhio StatePG
- 3 (3)Diamond DeShieldsTennesseeSG
- 4 (4)Gabby WilliamsUConnSF
- 5 (5)Jordin CanadaUCLAPG
- 6 (6)Azurá StevensUConnPF
- 7 (7)Ariel AtkinsTexasSG
- 8 (8)Victoria ViviansMississippi StateSG
- 9 (9)Lexie BrownDukePG
- 10 (10)Kia NurseUConnSG
- 11 (11)Maria VadeevaRUSC
- 12 (12)Marie GülichOregon StateC
NBA commissioner Adam Silver gives several suggestions to increase profitability for the WNBA, including moving the season out of the summer.
Rebecca Lobo, LaChina Robinson and Ryan Ruocco dig deep into which teams came away with the best talent in the WNBA draft.
The Seattle Storm select Jordin Canada with the 5th overall pick, who will share the backcourt with Sue Bird and "try to learn everything" she can from the veteran point guard.
The Chicago Sky take Diamond DeShields from Tennessee with the 3rd overall pick and follow it up by selecting Gabby Williams out of UConn with the 4th pick.