The NFL Network's list of "The Top 100: Players of 2011" resumed Sunday night with two more AFC East members being named from Nos. 41 through 50.
The rundown of AFC East players to this point:
47. Nick Mangold, Jets center
50. Wes Welker, Patriots receiver
61. Brandon Marshall, Dolphins receiver
62. Jerod Mayo, Patriots inside linebacker
63. Cameron Wake, Dolphins outside linebacker
76. Santonio Holmes, Jets receiver
79. D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Jets tackle
One of the more controversial picks was Kansas City Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe at No. 45. Should Bowe be ahead of Welker and Marshall? Seven more receivers will be revealed over the remaining 40 picks.
As a reminder, players voted for "The Top 100" list.
Another player who might be running out of space is Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Kyle Williams. He made the Pro Bowl and is considered an underrated performer on a bad team, but you'd like to think if he deserved to be on the list that his peers would recognize him.