Bruce Feldman released his list of ten must-follows on Twitter around the college football landscape.
Plenty of players around the league are prevented from opening accounts on the site, and if I'm a coach, I'd prevent my players from using it, too. One less thing to worry about.
Lucky for us, not all of the conference's coaches feel the same way.
Here a few others around the Big 12 who, if you're on Twitter, you should be following:
Von Miller, linebacker, Texas A&M
Twitter alias: @MillerLite40
The sack master let fans inside camp, including a few sneak peeks of his impressive new hair.
Derrick Washington, running back, Missouri
Twitter alias: @Wash24
Washington tags most of his posts these days with Missouri's unofficial slogan entering 2010, "Get money!"
- Wash24 The O bounced back with a big win in todays practice after losing 2 ina row! You can say we #GotMoney, if you will lol! #GetMoney!
Neal Brown, offensive coordinator, Texas Tech
By far the most informative member of the list, Brown gives updates on standouts from practice almost daily.
- CoachNealBrown Both QB's threw the ball really well today. Others who impressed were Batch, James, Franks, Torres, Stephens. Pleased with OL today.
Austen Arnaud, quarterback, Iowa State
Twitter alias: @Austen_4
Arnaud's account already made one appearance on the blog after he tweeted photos of flood damage around Ames. One of his best recent hits was an update on a dinner for his offensive line, free of charge, thanks to Arnaud and running back Alexander Robinson.
- Austen_4 73 dollar bill for the big boys to eat .. .44 cents a wing too.... do the math .. good work!
Jerrod Johnson, quarterback, Texas A&M
Twitter alias: @JerrodJohnson1
Johnson finds it tough to hide his excitement for the season. Not that he should hide it.
- JerrodJohnson1 Up bright & early, 2 more weeks to polish up this offenisve machine we got goin down here in college station!!!
Tyler Hansen, quarterback, Colorado
Twitter alias: @THansen999
Hansen wasn't much for updates on the quarterback competition, but he's pretty consistent about revealing his television preferences.
- THansen999 Hard knocks is on don't bother me for the next hour
Scotty McKnight, wide receiver, Colorado
Twitter alias: @SMcKnight21
McKnight sounds like he's enjoying the fruits of four years spent in the classroom before this season.
- smcknight21 Great practice this morning and now hangin all day. Life of a 5th yr senior is awesome haha
Baron Batch, running back, Texas Tech
Twitter user name: @baron_batch
Batch is tweeting photos from places few fans get to go ... or want to go.
Bill Snyder, coach, Kansas State
Twitter alias: @CoachBillSnyder
Snyder's not much for the candid update, but he can be entertaining and informative from time to time.
- CoachBillSnyder Proud to have so many former Kansas State players attending our opener. We hope to exceed the 300 that attended last year’s opener.