FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- A look at who's up and who's down from the Patriots' 20-10 victory over the Panthers:
1. Wes Welker -- Receiver finishes with 10 receptions for 105 yards, and the way he bounces up after taking a big third-quarter hit energizes the crowd and sparks the Patriots on a 96-yard scoring drive.
2. Laurence Maroney -- Running back continues to impress, totaling 94 yards on 22 carries (4.3-yard average), adding two catches for 17 yards, while also stepping up as the primary kickoff returner.
3. Ty Warren -- Defensive end battles through an ankle injury and finishes with six solo tackles before leaving the game in the fourth quarter.
4. Stephen Gostkowski -- Kicker delivers with field goals of 48 and 47 yards in the fourth quarter.
1. Randy Moss -- Receiver finishes with one catch for 16 yards, loses a fumble, has one drop, commits a false start penalty and appears to run a poor route on Tom Brady's first-quarter interception.
2. Brandon Meriweather/Shawn Springs -- A breakdown leads to Steve Smith's 41-yard touchdown reception, as Springs was the closest player in coverage but it appeared he should have had help from Meriweather.
3. Nick Kaczur -- Right tackle seems to have a rough day, as on one play Julius Peppers races right past him as a runaway rusher.