A roundup of how ESPN’s analysts see Sunday’s Patriots-Ravens game playing out:
* ESPNBoston.com’s Mike Reiss: Patriots 24, Ravens 21. Well rested coming off a bye, this is a good spot for New England in facing a Ravens team that is already playing its fourth road game of the season. The Patriots have built some solid momentum and a win would vault them into the discussion of the NFL's elite.
* ESPNBoston.com’s Tedy Bruschi: Patriots 21, Ravens 17. This is a tough Ravens team, but I think we could be seeing an offensive rebirth with Tom Brady spreading the ball around to every receiver with a flying Elvis on his helmet. Jerod Mayo breaks through this week and makes a big play that wins the game.
* ESPN.com's Bill Simmons: PATRIOTS (-3) over Ravens. Because that little creep Justin Bieber lit a fire under Patriots Nation. Because Deion Branch never should have left. Because I'm a giant homer.
* Hank Goldberg: Picks Baltimore to beat New England. Here's the video:
* ESPN experts: Of the eight experts, only Adam Schefter and Seth Wickersham pick the Patriots over the Ravens.
* Sunday Countdown: Keyshawn Johnson picks the Patriots and Mike Ditka, Cris Carter and Tom Jackson all pick the Ravens.
* AccuScore simulation: Patriots 22.3, Ravens 21.5 (on average). You can simulate the game yourself here (Insider).
* Madden simulation: Ravens 33, Patriots 23. With the Patriots up 20-19 heading into the fourth quarter, the Ravens' offense went to work, scoring 14 points in the final minutes of the game while holding New England to just three fourth-quarter points. The Ravens' game-clinching touchdown came on a 41-yard pass from Joe Flacco to T.J. Houshmandzadeh as the Ravens move to 5-1 on the season.
* Ken Moll, Scouts, Inc.: Ravens 23, Patriots 21. (Insider)
* NFL Live: In this video clip, Mark Schlereth picks the Ravens to win and Herm Edwards takes New England.
* What's your prediction for Patriots-Ravens? Leave it in the comments section of this blog post.