In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how the Patriots-Chiefs game plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Chiefs won just 15 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of about 32-20. Backup Tyler Palko will start at QB for the Chiefs, but KC won the same percentage of sims with Matt Cassel under center.
* Tom Brady is projected for another 300-plus yard passing game, with a 3-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio in simulations.
* The Chiefs won 50 percent of the simulations in which the Chiefs have for or more sacks and force two or more interceptions.
* If Brady is not sacked more than once and has no interceptions, the Patriots are big 94 percent favorites.
* Click here to simulate the game yourself, choosing your own scenarios, individual performances, weather and more.