FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Some notable milestones in reach for the Patriots in the playoffs:
1. A victory over the Ravens would put the Patriots in position to advance to their eighth Super Bowl, matching Dallas and Pittsburgh for the most Super Bowl appearances.
2. Robert Kraft needs one more postseason win to tie Eddie DeBartolo Jr. for the fourth-most postseason wins by an ownership group, behind 33 by the Rooney family, 30 by Green Bay and 24 by the Mara family.
3. Bill Belichick (19) needs one more postseason victory to move into a first-place tie with Tom Landry (20) for the most postseason victories by a head coach.
4. With a Super Bowl berth, Belichick would match Don Shula among head coaches with six.
5. Tom Brady is tied for first in NFL history with eight starts in a conference championship game. With one more championship game start, he will move past Charlie Waters and Jack Reynolds for sole possession of first place.
6. Brady needs to play in one more Super Bowl to match defensive lineman Mike Lodish, who played in six (four with Buffalo, two with Denver). If Brady starts in one more Super Bowl, he would set the NFL record with six starting assignments. He is tied with Matt Light, Cornelius Bennett, John Elway and Charles Haley with five starts in the Super Bowl.
7. Brady and Elway are currently tied with five conference titles. A win in the conference championship will give Brady the most conference championships by a starting quarterback in NFL history.
8. Brady has 43 postseason touchdowns, putting him in position to move ahead of Joe Montana (45) and Brett Favre for the most of all time.
9. Stephen Gostkowski needs one more postseason field goal to become just the 11th player to reach 20 field goals in the postseason. Gostkowski is tied for ninth in NFL history with 99 postseason kicking points. With one more point, he would become just the seventh NFL player with 100 postseason points.