Here are the details for autographs at FanFest this weekend. It's 5 to 9 p.m. on Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday. BTW, ESPN 103.3 FM will be broadcasting from FanFest on Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon to discuss all things Rangers. Join me and Bryan Dolgin for that.
The autograph schedule:
Friday, January 13: Doors to Arlington Convention Center open at 4:00 p.m. Autograph sessions at 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00 p.m.
Individuals Participating in Question and Answer Sessions: Frank Howard, Mike Napoli, Ron Washington.
Saturday, January 14: Doors to Arlington Convention Center open at 9:00 a.m. Autograph sessions at 11:00 a.m., 12 noon, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 p.m.
Individuals Signing Autographs: Mike Adams, Steve Busby, Bert Campaneris, Cody Eppley, Craig Gentry, Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, Kevin Mench, Justin Miller, Mitch Moreland, David Murphy, Joe Nathan, Pete O’Brien, Jurickson Profar, Robbie Ross, Jeff Russell, Nolan Ryan, Jim Sundberg.
Individuals Participating in Question and Answer Sessions: Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, David Murphy, Joe Nathan, Nolan Ryan.
Individual Participating in Clinics: Scott Coolbaugh/Bobby Jones (hitting); Mike Maddux (pitching); Jim Sundberg (catching).
Sunday, January 15: Doors to Arlington Convention Center open at 12 noon. Autograph sessions at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 p.m.
Individuals Participating in Question and Answer Sessions: Elvis Andrus, Gaylord Perry.
Individual Participating in Clinics: Steve Buechele (hitting); Andy Hawkins (pitching).
BELOW ARE THE AUTOGRAPH PROCEDURES FOR TEXAS RANGERS 2012 FANFEST:
*Fan Fest autograph schedules will not be announced in advance other than what is listed above.
* Television monitors located at the information booths in the Grand Hall and near the entrance of the Exhibit Hall and the television screens located near the main stage will post who is signing during each session 1 hour prior to the start of that session.
* Entrance to the designated line will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Individuals who use wheelchairs must adhere to the same first-come, first-served process as all other fans.
* When lines are at the designated capacity, an “END OF LINE” sign will be posted and no further guests will be allowed to enter the line.
* There are seven designated autograph sessions throughout the weekend where all fans in attendance 1 hour prior to the start of the autograph session will be eligible to participate. Participants will be selected randomly. More information on players and scheduled times will be available on each day of Fan Fest.
* One autograph per person is allowed, no exceptions.
* Players will sign approximately 225 autographs per session. Players will not sign beyond their allotted time.
* Prior to the 2012 Fan Fest, Fast Passes were sold online at texasrangers.com. 50 guests will have the opportunity to skip to the front of each autograph session on each day of the event.
Texas Rangers 2012 Fan Fest also includes:
* Batting Cage – Life size batting cage with top of the line-pitching machine will pitch safety balls to fans.
* Speed Pitch – Fans will get the opportunity to stand on a mound and test their arms.
* Home Run Derby Field – Fans can hit one “out of the park”…literally. This mini Rangers Ballpark will provide fun and entertainment for all ages. Former Ranger players will be pitching all weekend.
* Locker Room/ American League Trophy display – This great photo opportunity will allow fans to feel they are in the real Rangers clubhouse and have their pictures taken with the 2011 American League Trophy.
* Ground Ball / Fly Ball catch – Fans will be able to test their skills against a pop-fly or ground ball in this area.
* Team Photo Opportunity - Fans will be able to have their picture taken with the 2011 team! Fan Fest will feature a life-size team photo cut out.
* Lil Sluggers – This interactive will be for the young Rangers fans (8 and under). It will be decorated with MLB Mascots – kids can step up and hit the whiffle balls off a tee.
* Event Stage – The Event Stage will be a highlight of the event. Fans will be treated to Q&A sessions with current and former players as well as special interest topics about the Texas Rangers. The stage will also have giveaways and much more throughout the weekend!
* Steal Home Challenge – Fans can race against the clock from third base to home plate and compare their speed with their favorite Rangers.
NOTE: Autograph Stages will be located in the main Exhibit Hall.
* Photo Stage – Throughout the event, fans will be able to get their photos taken with their favorite Rangers personalities.
Admission for 2012 Fan Fest is $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for children 13 and under for a one-day pass and $50.00 for adults and $25.00 for children 13 and under for a three-day pass.
The Fan Fest Ticket Office located in the Southeast Gallery of the Arlington Convention Center will open two hours prior to the doors opening on each date.