Justin Turner, Lucas Duda and Ruben Tejada all remain on the disabled list.NEW YORK -- Here are updates on a bevy of injured/rehabbing Mets:
• Justin Turner (left intercostal strain) is playing catch but not yet swinging a bat, signaling he is at least a couple of weeks away from returning.
• Lucas Duda (left intercostal strain) is still limited to getting treatment.
• Ruben Tejada (right quadriceps strain) played seven innings in a Gulf Coast League game Saturday. After playing nine innings, he may be ready to move to Triple-A Las Vegas.
• Travis d'Arnaud (broken left foot) had some discomfort while running on flat ground, but that is to be expected during his rehab, according to Mets personnel.
• Matt den Dekker (fractured right wrist) has regularly been playing in Class A St. Lucie games. He's still gaining wrist strength after having it immobilized for so long, but should be moving to Las Vegas soon.