Today's links were too lazy to say anything about Charlie Haeger, but the morning is young ...
* Best. Nickname. Ever. Or the worst. In this Age of Irony, maybe it's the same thing. Anyway, I don't think we'll forget this one for a while.
* Over at The Daily Something, Bill writes about the last time the Twins inaugurated a new (open-air) ballpark.
* What? The Royals lead the way in modern baseball thinking? Oh. Got it. That was 38 years ago.
* Pitchers today? Wussies. (According to Jonah, anyway.)
* FanGraphs, already indispensable, becomes just a bit more indispensable with the addition of John Dewan's killer fielding apps.
* This graph will change your life. OK, not really. It's cool, though.