Jerry Kill, who served as head football coach at Northern Illinois and Minnesota before retiring multiple times due to health issues, has been named AD at Southern Illinois.
2019 ScheduleAll times ET
- 8/29h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 9/7h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 9/14h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 9/21h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 10/5h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 10/12h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 10/19h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 10/26h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/2h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/9h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/16h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/23h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- Full Schedule
- Ex-coach Kill named AD at Southern Illinois
- Teacher, former DE: Had to save my students
- Hero teacher who played at SIU out of hospital
- Former SIU DE intervened in school shooting
A teacher who was shot while tackling and disarming a student at an Indiana school said Monday that his swift decisions "were the only acceptable actions" to save his seventh-grade classroom.
Jason Seaman was released from an Indianapolis hospital a day after helping to stop a shooter at an Indiana middle school.
Former SIU defensive end Jason Seaman, a middle school science teacher, was shot three times after a student armed with two handguns opened fire Friday.
Former Southern Illinois football coach Jerry Kill is taking over the athletics department, effective immediately.
Jerry Kill is returning to the school he took to five straight FCS championship games -- Southern Illinois -- but this time as an ambassador.
Indiana stopped a two-point try in the closing seconds to hold on for a 48-47 victory over Southern Illinois.