Gifts For Golfers
16 of 17
Club Glove Caddy Towel
By Michael Collins
The most frequent question I hear when I'm on tour -- other than "How did you get that job?" -- is "Why can't I spin it like the pros?" Do you clean your clubface after every shot? I know you don't and neither does the golfer on your Christmas list. Give him/her the same towel that pro caddies use on tour ... or buy it for yourself and I bet your friends won't figure out why you can now spin it like never before.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- Gifts For Golfers
- Pull some gift ideas from Santa's holiday golf bag.
- The season's best gifts for the gadget geek in your life.
- Video Games
- We've got the hottest gift ideas for the gamers on your list.
- Sports Gifts
- Gifts for super athletes and super fans.
- Gifts For Kids
- The season's hottest toys for the young ones on your list.
- Gifts For Women
- Sporty gift ideas from the editors of espnW.com.
- Gifts From The Mag
- The Mag editors have searched high and low for the season's best gift ideas.
- Gifts From Playbook
- Playbook weighs in with unique holiday gift ideas.