ESPN Radio's Ultimate Outdoor Giveaway Rules
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES) AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES OR CANADA LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR CANADAOR IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATION, PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES OR ARE A RESIDENT OF QUEBEC. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ESPN Radio's Ultimate Outdoor Giveaway
Hooked by Bass Pro Shops
1. GENERAL. These are the official rules, (the "Official Rules") for the ESPN Radio's Ultimate Outdoor Giveaway Hooked by Bass Pro Shops, (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes is sponsored in the United States by ABC Radio Networks Assets, L.L.C., dba ESPN Radio 261 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA; and in Canada by Bass Pro Shops Canada (Calgary), Inc., a Canadian corporation and Bass Pro Shops Canada, Inc., an Ontario corporation (collectively the "Sponsor") and is presented by Bass Pro Intellectual Property, LLC (the "Presenter").
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY/ELIGIBILITY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUCH RESIDENTS IF LOCATED IN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO OR OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES), and Canada (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) who are 21 years old or older as of the date of entry, an "Entrant" or "You"). Offer void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
Employees or agents of Sponsor, Presenter, any company or individual who provides a prize ("Prize Provider"), and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. All federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins 12:00 am ET May 28, 2012 and ends 11:59 pm ET July 8, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Time (ET). This Sweepstakes is made up of one entry period with one drawing in which all eligible entries are entered.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter:
- 1) To enter the Sweepstakes at ESPNRadio.com, an Entrant must be registered as a member of espn.com or one of our family of sites (ABC.com, ABCNEWS.com, Disney Online, EXPN.com, Family.com, Movies.com). Registration is free at all of the above sites. If an Entrant is already a registered member, the Entrant should go to ESPNRadio.com, click on the link for the Sweepstakes and follow the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes as described below. If the Entrant is not a member, the Entrant can register by going to ESPNRadio.com, clicking on the link for the Sweepstakes, clicking on the registration link, and following the instructions. for registration. Entrants will be asked to provide their name, e-mail address, zip code or postal code, birth date, gender and to select a password. Entrants will also be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails from the Sponsor. Consenting to receive promotional e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to register as a member or to be eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Entrants may also be asked to answer survey questions or to consent to receive promotional e-mails from the Presenter. Answering survey questions or consenting to receive promotional e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
Once registered as a member of espn.com (or any one of our family of sites), the Entrant must click on the Sweepstakes banner on ESPNRadio.com to link to the Sweepstakes page. Follow the instructions to submit an online entry to the Sweepstakes. Entries must be completed in full with all required information to be eligible. Online entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on Sunday, July 8, 2012. The server for ESPNRadio.com is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- 2) You may also enter by completing an official entry form (available while supplies last at participating Bass Pro Shops outlets) or hand printing the date, your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address, date of birth and signature on a 3" x5" piece of paper and depositing it in an official ballot box at any participating Bass Pro Shops location by close of business on Sunday, July 8, 2012
LIMIT 1 ENTRY PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE E-MAIL ADDRESS) OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS) OR MAILING ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME MAILING ADDRESS) PER DAY FOR UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 42 ENTRIES OVER THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions will be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant found to be violating the Official Rules or to be in any way tampering with, circumventing, or undermining the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes or violating the terms of service of ESPNRadio.com.
E-MAIL CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify Sponsor if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, send an email stating Entrant's name, previous email address and new email address to the show using the online email form located at ESPNRadio.com. Sponsor and Presenter and their respective parents and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION/ODDS OF WINNING: Three (3) Prize Package Winners and one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from among all entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted on or about August 15, 2012 by Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email, phone and/or mail on or about the date of the prize drawing. If potential winner does not respond to notification e-mail, telephone message or mail notification within five (5) days of its transmission, or should an e-mail, after three (3) attempts, be returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. All Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legal, Publicity Release, and, if winner is a U.S. resident, a W-9 form within five (5) days of the date printed on the prize notification. Canadian residents, in order to win, must first correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements, any potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
In case of dispute as to identity of a winner that entered online, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, and such registered user is a valid Entrant, the prize will be awarded to such registered user. An Entrant may be required to provide proof, in a form acceptable to Sponsor, that he/she is the registered user of the e-mail account.
6. PRIZE(S)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be three (3) Prize Packages, and one (1) Grand Prize awarded as described below.
PRIZE PACKAGES (3):
Fishing Shopping Spree: One (1) prize winner will receive a Bass Pro Shops gift card valued at US$1,000. Approximate Retail Value: US$1,000. Gift card may be used for purchase of any item at a Bass Pro Shops store or online at basspro.com.
Camping Shopping Spree: One (1) prize winner will receive a Bass Pro Shops gift card valued at US$1,000. Approximate Retail Value: US$1,000. Gift card may be used for purchase of any item at a Bass Pro Shops store or online at basspro.com.
Hunting Shopping Spree: One (1) prize winner will receive a Bass Pro Shops gift card valued at US$1,000. Approximate Retail Value: US$1,000. Gift card may be used for purchase of any item at a Bass Pro Shops store or online at basspro.com.
GRAND PRIZE (1):
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following:
- Bluegreen Vacation for Life -- A deeded timeshare interest at Bluegreen Wilderness Club" at Big Cedar® in Missouri that will be used as a means of entry into the Blugreen Vacation ClubPrize consists of the deeded timeshare interest valued at approximately US$21,382 (including applicable closing costs) and the first ten years' maintenance fees and club dues valued at approximately $14,138. In addition, winner will receive a check in the amount of US$20,000.
After the first ten years of ownership, all maintenance fees and club dues will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses not described as part of the Grand Prize, including, but not limited to, all expenses related to use of winner's timeshare interest including, without limitation, all taxes, real estate taxes, assessments (special and ordinary), transportation, food, incidentals and gratuities. All federal and other tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winner. If the winner is a U.S. resident, winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of 2012 for the approximate retail value of the prize. Additionally, the winner will be required to execute such documentation as may be required by Bluegreen to convey winner's interest in the timeshare portion of the Grand Prize in accordance with applicable law and Bluegreen's policies.
Prize is subject to applicable terms, conditions, rules and bylaws. For further details, visit and see the Bluegreen Vacation Club multisite Public Offering Statement that will be provided by Bluegreen Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or Bluegreen Vacation Club, Inc. (collectively, "Bluegreen") and/or the Sponsor The total combined approximate retail value of the timeshare portion of the Grand Prize is US$55,520 (including the $20,000 check).
- A two-year lease on a 2012 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Double Cab (See below for details)
- Ascend FS10 Sit In Angler Camo Kayak.
- Arctic Cat 425i (All Terrain Vehicle) -- Winner is solely responsible for all expenses not described as part of the Grand Prize including but not limited to license fees, fuel/gas, and insurance. Vehicle color and model to be determined by Sponsor.
- API Outdoors Adjustable Tri-Fold Aluminum Roading Ramp
- 2012 Suntracker Party Barge 18 DLX w/ 40 ELPT 4-Stroke Bigfoot & Trailer. Prize includes freight and preparation. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses not described as part of the Grand Prize including but not limited to license fees, fuel/gas, and insurance. Boat color and model to be determined by Sponsor.
- Bass Pro Shops US$1,000 gift card for Camping Shopping Spree. Gift card may be used for purchase of any item at a Bass Pro Shops store or online at basspro.com
- Bass Pro Shops US$1,000 gift card for Fishing Shopping Spree. Gift card may be used for purchase of any item at a Bass Pro Shops store or online at basspro.com.
- Bass Pro Shops US$1,000 gift card for Hunting Shopping Spree. Gift card may be used for purchase of any item at a Bass Pro Shops store or online at basspro.com.
- Bass Pro Shops Camping Package including: From Ascend": one (1) D1900 Daypack;, one (1) DX3000 Extreme Daypack;, two (2) Sojourn Adjustable Trekking Poles;, one (1) pair 5'' Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men;, one (1) Hiker 4-Person Backpacking Tent;, and one (1) Ultra-Light 2 Two-Person Backpacking Tent; From Coleman: one (1) Twin High Performance LED Lantern;, two (2) Quad Chairs, and one (1) 54-Quart Steel-Belted Cooler Red; From Bass Pro Shops: one (1) Bass Pro Shops® High Output Propane Grill and Stove.
- Bass Pro Shops Fishing Package including: one (1) White River Fly Shop® Trout Net; two (2) Bass Pro Shops® JLM Signature Series Bass Caster Baitcast Reel/Signature Series II Trigger Rod Combos,; two (2) Bass Pro Shops® 100MPH GORE-TEX® Rain Parkas,; two (2) Bass Pro Shops® 100MPH GORE-TEX® Rain Bibs; two (2) Mustang Survival M.I.T Auto Inflatable PFD Vest; and one (1) White River Fly Shop® Vanguard Fly Rod/Kingfisher Fly Reel Complete Fly Outfit.
- Bass Pro Shops "On the Hunt" Package including: two (2) Field Logic GlenDel® Buck 3D Targets; one (1) Field Logic The BLOCK® BLACK" Archery Target; two (2) RedHead® Blackout Compound Bows; API Outdoors® Alumni-Tech® Magnum Climbing Treestand; one (1) 7'' Hickory Ridge GORE-TEX® Non-Insulated Boots for Men; one (1) winner's choice of Deluxe Camo Gear Bag; one (1) winner's choice of Layering Fleece Pants for Men ; and one (1) winner's choice Layering Fleece 1/4 Zip Pullover for Men
Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: US$100,086
Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: US$103,086
WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL STATE/PROVINCIAL AND/OR LOCAL LAWS REGARDING THE LICENSING, REGISTRATION, INSURANCE OR USE OF ANY PORTION OF THIS PRIZE.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE/PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND WILL BE BASED ON THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE.
For Toyota Tundra Vehicle portion of Grand Prize:
Toyota Tundra vehicle lease includes 25,000 miles/year and is subject to standard Toyota Canadian or U.S.lease or use agreement terms as applicable. The depiction of the vehicle prize in any advertising, promotional materials or displays may not reflect the actual vehicle winner will have to retrieve. Toyota will determine all features of vehicle including, but not limited to, color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses not described as part of the Grand Prize, including but not limited to, costs associated with transferring title, applicable taxes (including without limitation any incremental income taxes and any sales, use, lease or property taxes), license, registration, fuel/gas, dealer preparation costs, and auto insurance. Winner will be required to enter into a lease or use agreement as directed by Sponsor in order to claim his/her prize. Winner may also be required by Toyota to complete additional forms in order to claim their prize. At end of lease period, winner may return the vehicle or purchase it at its residual value.
Winner must be a U.S. or Canada licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of valid U.S. or Canada driver's license and legally-required insurance at time of delivery and otherwise meet all eligibility requirements contained in these Official Rules. Neither Sponsor nor Toyota shall have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the prize provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes and/or any person's participation in the Sweepstakes; provided, however, that Toyota shall be solely responsible for any express written limited warranties specifically set forth in the applicable Owner's Guide for the vehicle or in any other document received by the winner with the vehicle.
Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Toyota. Neither Sponsor nor Toyota shall be responsible for delays in delivery of the prize vehicle, and delivery is subject to availability. Sponsor and Toyota, however, shall use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver the Grand Prize vehicle to the Toyota-designated delivery dealer within one hundred and eighty (180) days of completion of verification process. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the vehicle after it has been delivered to the winner. Winner must personally retrieve the Grand Prize vehicle from the designated dealership within thirty (30) days of written notification of delivery or he/she will lose his/her right to claim the Grand Prize vehicle lease All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitution or cash redemption will be permitted unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to amend, cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason, including but not limited to: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared). If the Sweepstakes is cancelled, terminated or suspended, the prize winners may be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension if such a drawing is held.
8. RELEASE/INDEMNITY: By participating, Entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, Presenter, all Prize Providers and their respective parents and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Entrant agrees to fully indemnify Sponsor, Presenter, all Prize Providers and their respective parents and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Sweepstakes or the use or misuse of a prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except as otherwise prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner grants permission to use his/her name, address, likeness, photograph, and statements to Sponsor, Presenter, and their respective parents and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising/promotional agencies for advertising/publicity purposes in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity without further compensation.
10. PRIVACY: By participating in this Promotion, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor and Presenter may each collect personal information submitted by Entrant for the purposes of administering the contest.
11. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, log on to ESPNRadio.com entry page. For a copy of the Official Winners List, (available approximately October 5, 2012) mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 31, 2012 to Ultimate Outdoor Giveaway, ESPN Radio, 261 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA.
Sponsor: ESPN Radio, a division of ABC Radio Networks Assets, L.L.C., 261 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA. Sponsor: Bass Pro Shops Canada (Calgary), Inc., a Canadian corporation, 2500 E. Kearney, Springfield, MO 65898, USA. Sponsor: Bass Pro Shops Canada, Inc., an Ontario corporation, 2500 E. Kearney, Springfield, MO 65898, USA
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Contact Us
- Daily Line