Welcome to fantasy football Week 6 and the latest edition of the superflex rankings, as we combine the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends -- and also the quarterbacks now! -- into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision-making. Four teams sitting out with the bye week makes the decisions a bit tougher, but hey, next week there are six teams out! Do the best you can! Good luck in Week 6 and beyond!
1. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Has scored 36 PPR points in two of three games.
2. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs: Has yet to score 36 PPR in a game, but yeah, he is still pretty good.
3. Justin Herbert, QB, Chargers: Baltimore got thrown on Monday night. Herbert throws on everybody.
4. Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals
5. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens: Entered Monday with four passing touchdowns, and now he has eight.
6. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers: Short week, thumb injury, Eagles inconsistent defensively. Could be a great game or not much here.
7. Jalen Hurts, QB, Eagles
8. Matthew Stafford, QB, Rams
9. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Panthers: Trending in the right direction, but, really, we never know for sure.
10. Austin Ekeler, RB, Chargers: Sure looks like he is better than his 2019 season so far.