Welcome to fantasy football Week 7 and the latest edition of the superflex rankings, as we combine the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends -- and the quarterbacks, too! -- into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision-making. Six teams are taking this week off, so it may be tougher to find reasonable options for your fantasy teams. Sure, we have projections and myriad words to help, but just trust your gut. Good luck in Week 7 and beyond!
1. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs: Should light up Titans defense and, notably, has a cool 92 rushing yards the past two games. Hmmm.
2. Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals: Should light up Texans defense but, notably, has only seven rushing yards the past two games.
3. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens: Most recent rushing score came in Week 2.
4. Matthew Stafford, QB, Rams: Revenge game versus Lions! Well, more revenge for the other fellow, really. Only one of these teams has elite defense.
5. Derrick Henry, RB, Titans: So awesome running the ball it would not matter if he caught passes. And he does that, too!
6. Jalen Hurts, QB, Eagles: Still not a good passer. It is a fact. But he runs a lot. In fact, he leads the team in rushing yards.
7. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers
8. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers
9. Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints: Caught 81 or more passes in each of first four seasons. Now he is on pace for about 50. Not cool.
10. Aaron Jones, RB, Packers