Welcome to Week 12 and the latest edition of the fantasy football super flex rankings, combining the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends -- and quarterbacks! -- into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision making.
This is Thanksgiving week in America, and two teams (Cardinals, Chiefs) are on bye that include some very relevant fantasy options. In addition, myriad players will have injury updates after the three Thursday games, so keep up with the news before Sunday.
Happy Thanksgiving and good luck in Week 12 and beyond.
1. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens: Surprised he missed Week 11, but he should be fine this week. Do not overthink it. Play him.
2. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers: Looked excellent on Monday versus the Giants, but really, did anyone have doubts? Colts this week. Do not overthink.
3. Jalen Hurts, QB, Eagles: Nobody has more PPR points at QB, so while there are flaws, in fantasy, so what?
4. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Well, 15.5 PPR points over three games is a problem. Tyrod Taylor averages more for the season. Still, we trust Allen.
5. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Panthers: Feel pretty good about getting at least 20 PPR points this -- and every -- week.
6. Jonathan Taylor, RB, Colts
7. Cooper Kupp, WR, Rams
8. Davante Adams, WR, Packers
9. Austin Ekeler, RB, Chargers: Rough couple of weeks all but forgotten when he drops 41.5 PPR points on the Steelers! Yes!
10. Najee Harris, RB, Steelers