Welcome to Week 3 of the NFL season and our weekly PPR fantasy football superflex rankings for 2022. We know many of you now compete in superflex formats that invite/covet second quarterbacks in starting lineups, so these rankings account for that. It might look odd to see the lowest-ranked fantasy passers ranked ahead of typical RB2 and WR2 options, but the potential scoring impact demands it. If your league is of the standard flex variety, just ignore the presence of quarterbacks. Regardless, good luck in Week 3 and beyond!
These rankings have been updated for news and to remove players from Thursday's Steelers-Browns game.
1. Josh Allen, Bills (QB1): Toyed with Titans defense on Monday, and Miami's defense wasn't exactly awesome in Week 2.
2. Lamar Jackson, Ravens (QB2): He's the one who toyed with Miami's defense, before the Dolphins stormed back. Jackson is unstoppable, too.
3. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs (QB3)
4. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB4): Monday night was quite the performance, and the Eagles certainly should be motivated to face their former QB on Sunday.
5. Justin Herbert, Chargers (QB5): Fractured rib cartilage has to concern us and he's going to be a gametime call. It's a 4:05 p.m. ET game, so have a backup plan in case he's out.
8. Justin Jefferson, Vikings (WR2): Relatively quiet against the Eagles, but hardly means other teams can contain him. Especially the Lions.
9. Davante Adams, Raiders (WR3)
10. Jonathan Taylor, Colts (RB1): Really needs better QB play to open things up a little. It should happen this week and beyond. No worries. Yet.