Welcome to Week 6 of the NFL season and our weekly PPR fantasy football superflex rankings for 2022. We know many of you now compete in superflex formats that invite/covet second quarterbacks in starting lineups, so these rankings account for that. It might look odd to see the lowest-ranked fantasy passers ranked ahead of typical RB2 and WR2 options, but the potential scoring impact demands it. If your league is of the standard flex variety, just ignore the presence of quarterbacks. Regardless, good luck in Week 6 and beyond!
Week 6 byes: Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, Las Vegas Raiders, Tennessee Titans
These rankings have been updated for news and to remove players from Thursday's Commanders-Bears game.
1. Josh Allen, Bills (QB1): Fantasy's top PPR scorer has eclipsed 23 points in each game. Chiefs matchup should be fun!
2. Lamar Jackson, Ravens (QB2): Meanwhile, Jackson has fallen short of 15 points in the past two contests. Don't worry. Yet.
3. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB3): More rushing touchdowns than games, but Dallas' defense should present obstacles.
4. Kyler Murray, Cardinals (QB4): Matchup with Seattle should be a productive one for the Cardinals.
5. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs (QB5): Bills aren't easy to throw on, but it's Mahomes. Can't he throw on anyone?
6. Cooper Kupp, Rams (WR1): You know how his 2021 season was historically awesome? He's on a better pace now.
7. Saquon Barkley, Giants (RB1): Injury scare in London, but it appears all is well. We hope it remains that way.
8. Christian McCaffrey, Panthers (RB2): New coach, new QB, and we hope this new thing of playing every game continues.
9. Stefon Diggs, Bills (WR2)
10. Tom Brady, Buccaneers (QB6): Still too many short passes, but if the line can't protect the QB, that's what tends to happen.
11. Justin Herbert, Chargers (QB7)
12. Justin Jefferson, Vikings (WR3): Haha, remember when some were concerned? Kupp-like stats the past two weeks.