Welcome to Week 13 of the NFL season and our weekly PPR fantasy football superflex rankings for 2022. We know many of you now compete in superflex formats that invite/covet second quarterbacks in starting lineups, so these rankings account for that. It might look odd to see the lowest-ranked fantasy passers ranked ahead of typical RB2 and WR2 options, but the potential scoring impact demands it. If your league is of the standard flex variety, just ignore the presence of quarterbacks. Regardless, good luck in Week 13 and beyond!
These rankings have been updated for news and to remove players from Thursday's Bills-Patriots game.
1. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs (QB1): The last time he didn't throw for 300 yards in a game was Week 5. He's always going to get his numbers.
2. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB2): Producing MVP numbers for the league's top team. Titans defend well, but Hurts cannot be stopped.
3. Joe Burrow, Bengals (QB3): Chiefs can be thrown on, and Burrow is playing at a high level.
4. Justin Fields, Bears (QB4):
5. Austin Ekeler, Chargers (RB1)
6. Josh Jacobs, Raiders (RB2): Safe to say few predicted this fellow would be among top 10 PPR scorers this season. It may happen.
7. Davante Adams, Raiders (WR1)
8. Tyreek Hill, Dolphins (WR2): Kind of quiet statistically (for him) the past two games, and 49ers are playing elite defense lately. Good test here.
9. Justin Jefferson, Vikings (WR3)
10. Travis Kelce, Chiefs (TE1): In case you were wondering (I was), he would rank third among WRs in season PPR scoring.
11. Justin Herbert, Chargers (QB5)
12. Trevor Lawrence, Jaguars (QB6): Comeback win over Ravens continues his rise to QB1 option. Lions are inconsistent defensively.