Welcome to Week 18 of the NFL season and our weekly PPR fantasy football superflex rankings for 2022. We know many of you now compete in superflex formats that invite/covet second quarterbacks in starting lineups, so these rankings account for that. It might look odd to see the lowest-ranked fantasy passers ranked ahead of typical RB2 and WR2 options, but the potential scoring impact demands it. If your league is of the standard flex variety, just ignore the presence of quarterbacks. Regardless, good luck in this final week of the season!
1. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB1): Eagles desperate for his return. Fantasy points will be there. He averages a league-best 26.4 PPR points.
2. Christian McCaffrey, 49ers (RB1): Should cap a fantastic season with 20-plus PPR points yet again, for fifth time in six games.
3. Josh Allen, Bills (QB2): Assume the Bills offense -- and defense -- plays well in Week 18.
4. Joe Burrow, Bengals (QB3)
5. Ja'Marr Chase, Bengals (WR1)
6. Amon-Ra St. Brown, Lions (WR2)
7. Aaron Rodgers, Packers (QB4): Win and they are in. Perhaps this is the week Rodgers finally reaches 20 PPR points. It hasn't happened yet!
8. Geno Smith, Seahawks (QB5)
9. Austin Ekeler, Chargers (RB2): Two more touchdowns and he gets to 20. Have to think Chargers try to get him there.
10. Tyreek Hill, Dolphins (WR3): Definite QB problems here, but Dolphins need to win, and Hill is tough to stop.
11. Stefon Diggs, Bills (WR4)
12. Jared Goff, Lions (QB6)