Extremely limited quantities remain for Talladega Superspeedway's one-of-a-kind Sunday VIP Experience. The behind-the-scenes opportunity gives fans unprecedented access to NASCAR's Biggest and Baddest track prior to Sunday's GEICO 500 that includes a personal tour by Motor Racing Network (MRN) personality Glenn Jarrett, as well as other incredible benefits.
The Sunday VIP Experience allows fans the chance to witness the intense race day preparation prior to the running of the GEICO 500, where 40 of the sports best drivers prepare to try and tackle the 2.66-mile mammoth - Talladega Superspeedway, and punch their ticket to NASCAR's season-ending playoffs.
The popular Jarrett is a former driver in NASCAR's XFINITY and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. He has been a television and radio broadcaster in the sport for many years and is currently a pit road reporter for MRN. He is the brother of two-time Talladega Superspeedway winner Dale Jarrett and the son of two-time NASCAR champ Ned Jarrett.
The Sunday VIP Experience ($399) with includes:
• 90-minute guided tour of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Garage, MRN broadcast hauler, and pit road by Glenn Jarrett
• Use of Racing Electronics headsets to provide clear communication with Jarrett during the "personal" guided tour
• Photo opportunity in Gatorade Victory Lane with the TSS trophy, which will be awarded to the winner of the GEICO 500 just hours later
• Reserved area near the front of the pre-race stage during GEICO 500 driver introductions, which is set for 12:20 PM prior to the green flag at 1:00 PM (CDT)
• Hot Lap around NASCAR's Most Competitive track - Talladega Superspeedway - in an Official Race Day Grand Marshal Car
• VIP parking behind the Tri-Oval Tower
*Please Note: Each guest must have a grandstand ticket to the GEICO 500. Sunday VIP Experience passes can be purchased in addition to a GEICO 500 grandstand ticket by calling the Talladega Superspeedway ticket office at 855.518.RACE.
"Our Sunday VIP Experience takes the NASCAR fan's experience to the highest level," Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch stated. "You get incredible, one-of-a-kind access to both our sport and Talladega Superspeedway. You're up close with the drivers and in garages - the things that people want to see. We've had great reviews about this program and are thrilled to welcome it back for the third straight race."
For general ticket information for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series' GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series race, or the General Tire 200 ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards event, log on to www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
-- Talladega Superspeedway --