Stewart-Haas Racing has made changes to all four of its pit crews heading into Sunday's Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, NBC Sports has confirmed.
- Shayne Pipala becomes the front tire changer for Harvick's team. He replaces Eric Maycroft, who moves to Michael McDowell's team (Stewart-Haas Racing provides the pit crew for that Front Row Motorsports team).
- Ira Jo Hussey becomes the front tire changer for Bowyer's team. He replaces Daniel Coffey.
- Matt Holzbaur becomes the tire carrier for Bowyer's team. He replaces Josh Sobecki. Holzbaur had been with Michael McDowell's team.
- Daniel Coffey moves to Almirola's team as front tire changer. Coffey replaces Ryan Mulder.
- Ryan Mulder moves to Busch's team as front tire changer. He replaces Shayne Pipala.
--- NBC Sports ---