Teams competing in NASCAR XFINITY Series races at Pocono Raceway and Michigan International Speedway in 2018 will utilize the same aerodynamic package that debuted at Indianapolis Motor Speedway this season.
The move is one of the tweaks to the 2018 rules package released Wednesday to teams competing in the series.
Other highlights to the '18 package, several of which were announced previously, include:
• Flange-fit composite body - optional at all tracks except superspeedways
• Common flat splitter
• Use of same common radiator approved for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
• Reduction of brake cooling hoses, fans
• Single transmission rule enforced at all tracks except road courses
• Splitter height set at 4 inches at all venues, including superspeedways
See more at NASCAR.com