- White Sox bring on Cuban outfield slugger Colas
- The White Sox added another name to their rich Cuban history when they announced Tuesday they had agreed to a contract with outfielder Oscar Colás.
- Ortiz accepts Hall call; Bonds, Clemens shut out
- With the class being announced Tuesday night, former Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz was the lone player to receive the necessary votes for election into the Baseball Hall of Fame this year, while Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens fell short.
- One fun fact you (probably) did not know for all 30 MLB teams
- From telling team numbers to surprising player stats, we find what you might have missed about your favorite squad.
- Free agent Correa hires Boras to represent him
- Star shortstop Carlos Correa, still without a team amid MLB's lockout, has hired agent Scott Boras.
- Chicago reporter Grobstein who got Elia rant, dies
- Les Grobstein, a longtime Chicago sports radio reporter and talk show host who recorded Lee Elia's famous profanity-laced postgame rant about Cubs fans, has died.
- Sources: MLB proposal does little to sway players
- MLB's first labor proposal since locking out players Dec. 2 did little to encourage players and heightened the likelihood of spring training being postponed, sources told ESPN on Thursday.
- Ranking MLB's top 10 teams: A Braves repeat? Are Mets N.Y.'s best? Who will own the AL?
- With moves left to be made once the lockout ends, Buster Olney rates baseball's best teams as 2022 begins.