- Judge, Gallo injured in wild win to sweep Red Sox
- The Yankees left Fenway atop the American League wild-card standings after sweeping Boston but suffered injuries in the outfield.
- Ohtani on future with Angels: 'I want to win'
- After pitching a gem in another losing effort, Shohei Ohtani said he loves the Angels but "more than that, I want to win."
- Fenway fire alarm delays Red Sox-Yankees finale
- Eduardo Rodriguez and the Boston Red Sox had their game against the New York Yankees Sunday night paused in the fourth inning when a malfunctioning sprinkler head set off the fire alarm at Fenway Park.
- Yanks' LeMahieu back in lineup, mum on injury
- Yankees infielder DJ LeMahieu acknowledged that he has been dealing with unspecified discomfort in the hip/groin area and that he had an MRI.
- Montgomery scheduled to start for New York against Boston
- New York Yankees (88-67, third in the AL East) vs. Boston Red Sox (88-67, second in the AL East)
- Gonzales, Mariners to take on Ohtani, Angels
- Seattle Mariners (85-70, second in the AL West) vs. Los Angeles Angels (74-81, fourth in the AL West)
- G's Monster: Stanton's slam downs Red Sox
- Giancarlo Stanton's clutch 452-foot grand slam helped lift the Yankees into a tie with the Red Sox for the first AL wild card spot.