The Washington Nationals and Houston Astros are in the World Series, starting Tuesday in Houston.
The complete schedule, with game times and broadcast networks, is below, along with all of the latest coverage from each series.
From the wild-card round all the way through the World Series, we'll have the 2019 MLB playoffs covered.
Houston Astros vs. Washington Nationals
Astros looking to turn solid season into another title
Buster Olney recaps Houston's successful season as the Astros look to win their second World Series in three seasons.
Game 1: Nationals at Astros, Tue., 8:08 p.m. ET, Oct. 22, FOX | Tickets
Game 2: Nationals at Astros, Wed., 8:07 p.m. ET, Oct. 23, FOX | Tickets
Game 3: Astros at Nationals, Fri., 8:07 p.m. ET, Oct. 25, FOX | Tickets
Game 4: Astros at Nationals, Sat., 8:07 p.m. ET, Oct. 26, FOX | Tickets
Game 5: Astros at Nationals, Sun., 8:07 p.m. ET, Oct. 27, FOX* | Tickets
Game 6: Nationals at Astros, Tue., 8:07 p.m. ET, Oct. 29, FOX* | Tickets
Game 7: Nationals at Astros, Wed., 8:08 p.m. ET, Oct. 30, FOX* | Tickets
* -- if necessary
• World Series viewers guide: Can Nats hang with Astros?
• MLB insiders answer the 7 biggest Fall Classic questions
• Doolittle: Five reasons this World Series will be special
• 'It's a fight, just the pitcher and me': What's behind the Juan Soto Shuffle
• Astros biggest World Series favorites since 2007
National League Championship Series
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals
Martinez speaks to team, gets showered with champagne
Nationals manager Dave Martinez thanks his players for what they've done this season and proceeds to get showered with champagne.
• 'Sometimes you gotta wait for good things': Inside the Nats' greatest night ever
• What does the Nationals' sweep mean for the World Series?
• Why the Nationals are better than fine without Bryce Harper
• NLCS MVP Howie Kendrick: 'Best time of my career'
• Stephen Strasburg keeps the Nats' rotation on a serious roll
• Inside the disastrous inning that pretty much ended St. Louis' season
• Kendrick continues run as Nationals' unlikely hero
• Is Mike Shildt managing his Cardinals out of the NLCS?
• 'Tonight was vintage Anibal': How the overlooked Nats starter flipped NLCS
• Cardinals-Nationals: Why each team can win the NLCS
American League Championship Series
Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees
Altuve proud of Astros for all they've been through
Jose Altuve recaps the wild ninth inning and breaks down his approach vs. Aroldis Chapman that resulted in a walk-off homer.
• Passan: 'We're going to the World Series': Altuve, Astros feast on big moments
• O'Connor: Who's savage now? In this rivalry, Astros own Yankees
• Olney: What Astros' celebration, Yankees' exit tell us about both teams • Altuve's HR lifts Astros to AL pennant
• Judge labels Yankees' season 'a failure' after ALCS loss
• Passan: Get ready for chaos in Astros-Yankees battle of the bullpen games
• Rivera: Paxton, Hicks answer call in Yankees' season-saving win
• Passan: Yankees play their worst baseball at the worst possible time
• Passan: Dead ball? Juiced ball? The debate unfortunately rages on
• Rivera: How the Yankees let Cole & Co. off the hook in Game 3
• Passan: For Aaron Boone's Yankees, it's go bold or go home
• Correa's timing returns with ALCS walk-off homer
• Torres' 5-RBI night for Yankees earns praise, championship belt in Game 1
• 10 ways Astros-Yankees measures up as showdown for the ages
National League Division Series
St. Louis Cardinals-Atlanta Braves
Goldschmidt can't explain 10-run 1st
Paul Goldschmidt says the Cardinals planned to get ahead of the Braves early, but no one expected a 10-run first inning.
• Rogers: Inside the historic 10-run first that sent the Cards to the NLCS
• Rogers: Molina adds to his growing list of October moments
• Rogers: Braves' rally shows their playoff run could have legs
• Cards won't rethink closer after Martinez blows save
• With all the right moves, Braves hit reset button on their series
• Acuna hustles after 'unacceptable' Game 1 of NLDS
• Braves critical of Acuna for not running out hit in loss
• Oblique injury shelves Braves reliever Martin
Washington Nationals-Los Angeles Dodgers
Kendrick: Grand slam 'best moment in my career'
Howie Kendrick calls his game-winning grand slam in the 10th inning vs. the Dodgers the best moment of his career.
• Passan: Dave Roberts will have to own this Dodgers disaster
• Matz: Nats say they're not finished after KO'ing Dodgers
• Passan: Dodgers' postseason nightmare scenario is becoming a reality
• Matz: Signature Scherzer gives Nationals shot at knocking out Dodgers
• Original National Ryan Zimmerman hits key homer in Game 4 win
• Gonzalez: Dodgers' big bats saved season with one thunderous inning
• Dodgers torch Nats starter Corbin in relief outing
• Matz: Leaning on Scherzer-Strasburg duo, Nationals conjure win-now magic
• Gonzalez: That's why Buehler was L.A.'s Game 1 starter
• Blanked Nats 'trying a little too hard'
American League Division Series
Minnesota Twins-New York Yankees
Yankees make a splash in locker room after sweep
The Yankees pop champagne in celebration after advancing to the ALCS with a 3-game sweep vs. the Twins.
• Rivera: Yankees' sweep shows they don't have to bash to win
• Breaking down the Twins' record 16-game postseason losing streak
• After two beatdowns in the Bronx, are the 101-win Twins already toast?
• Yankees trounce former Uber driver Dobnak
• In battle of heavyweight sluggers, Round 1 goes to Yankees
Tampa Bay Rays-Houston Astros
Cole: Astros responded to the Rays' test
Gerrit Cole is elated after the Astros eliminate the Rays in Game 5 and recaps the difficult series.
• Dominant Cole again too much for Rays as Astros reach ALCS
• Rays' Glasnow: 'Pretty obvious' he was tipping pitches
• Doolittle: Can the resourceful Rays really slay the mighty Astros?
• Rays chase Verlander early to even division series
• Doolittle: Greinke's dud puts Astros' postseason plan to test
• Passan: The overpowering art of Gerrit Cole
• Houston's Cole whiffs 15 to overpower Rays
• Astros' Bregman hits seventh postseason HR off an All-Star pitcher
• 'We got Verlander'd': Can Gerrit Cole turn his name into a verb too?
• Passan: Self doubt? There's still no stopping Altuve in October
• Verlander dominates in another postseason gem
National League wild card
Soto details game-winning play with family by his side
Juan Soto tells Pedro Gomez what the game-winning hit was like from his perspective and what it means to have his family by his side.
American League wild card
How the Rays erupted for 4 homers vs. A's
Doug Glanville says the Rays took advantage of Sean Manaea trying to expand the zone by attacking high pitches, tagging him on three and four for the game.