NEW YORK -- The Queens County District Attorney's office released the following text messages, allegedly sent in violation of a restraining order by New York Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez to girlfriend Daian Pena between Aug. 19 and Sept. 7:
• "I know this message could get me in trouble again, but I already lost you, my house and my children"
• "I do not want to have problems with your family, all I want ... is to recover you and my children and continue forward"
• "Lets find a solution to this conflict, baby if you really loved me do not deny me the opportunity to fight for you and my children"
• "Tell your father and mother, so that the three of us can get together and reach an agreement and leave things as they are and I can recover my house and my job, please lets find ... way to solve this."
• "Thank you for sinking me turning your back, take good care of my children ... and now I see that your were with me because of the money to see that your family ..."
• "Your parents are manipulating you like a marionette ... You are already a woman who can make her own decisions"
• "You are already a woman who can make her own decisions and because of that, our home in spite of its ups and downs we built it together no longer exist because of their greed. I pray to God that is not too late for you to open your eyes and reconsider."
• "Daian, I understand that perhaps I made a mistake, the biggest mistake of my life for doing what I did but I love you"
• "Things like this should not be done especially when your parents have what they have because of me, even clothes."