• 2023 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2022 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2021 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2020 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1Jalen RedmondOklahomaDT
- 2Ivan Pace Jr.CincinnatiILB
- 3Lonnie PhelpsKansasOLB
- 4Rejzohn WrightOregon StateCB
- 5Emil Ekiyor Jr.AlabamaOG
- 6Thomas IncoomCentral MichiganOLB
- 7Eli RicksAlabamaCB
- 8Joel WilsonCentral MichiganTE
- 9Ronnie HickmanOhio StateS
- 10Ali GayeLSUDE
- 11Bryce Ford-WheatonWest VirginiaWR
- 12Cameron BrownOhio StateCB
- 13Andre Carter IIArmyOLB
- 14Jerrod ClarkCoastal CarolinaDT
- 15Jason BrownleeSouthern MissWR
- 16Lance BoykinCoastal CarolinaCB
- 17Isaiah LandFlorida A&MOLB
- 18Keaton MitchellEast CarolinaRB
- 19Anthony JohnsonVirginiaCB
- 20Richard GouraigeFloridaOG
- 21T.J. BassOregonOT
- 22Brandon JosephNotre DameS
- 23Jaxson KirklandWashingtonOT
- 24Malik KnowlesKansas StateWR
- 25Jeremy BanksTennesseeILB
Giants-Seahawks: NFL betting odds, picks, tips
Our betting analysts answer some of the most pressing questions surrounding Monday night's games between the New York Giants and Seattle Seahawks.
Top NFL draft prospects, risers, buzz, notes from CFB Week 5
Who is the top running back in the class -- and will any of them go on Day 1? Our experts weigh in, plus share sleepers, risers and the latest intel.
Harrison Smith resurrects his role as the Vikings' finisher
The Vikings were blitzing at a rapid clip but weren't getting results. Smith changed Sunday with three sacks that changed the game.
Close not enough for Commanders, but they can build on loss
Sam Howell put last week's ugly outing behind him and played very well as the Commanders slugged it out with the Eagles into overtime.
Joshua Dobbs' legs give Cardinals' offense a different dynamic
The quarterback's dual-threat ability kept the Cardinals in most of the game against the 49ers and was reminiscent of another QB: Kyler Murray.
At 0-4, Panthers' offense, rookie Bryce Young are failing each other
Young, the No. 1 overall pick, has struggled this season, but with no rushing game to speak of, it's not all his fault.