• Pros and cons for every first-round pick • Kiper's top 300 and position rankings • McShay's top 300 and position rankings • Fantasy football reaction for the top picks • Kiper's favorite prospects at every position • Inside the draft class: 50 facts to know • Kiper and McShay pick superteams • Staff picks: Our favorite draft comps in this class
• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (5)Tua TagovailoaAlabamaQB
- 1 (18)Austin JacksonUSCOT
- 1 (30)Noah IgbinogheneAuburnCB
- 2 (7)Robert HuntLouisianaOG
- 2 (24)Raekwon DavisAlabamaDT
- 3 (6)Brandon JonesTexasS
- 4 (5)Solomon KindleyGeorgiaOG
- 5 (9)Jason StrowbridgeNorth CarolinaDE
- 5 (19)Curtis WeaverBoise StateDE
- 6 (6)Blake FergusonLSULS
- 7 (32)Malcolm PerryNavyWR
When will the 2020 NFL season start? Answering the biggest questions, 100 days out
What we know right now about the NFL's plans for the 2020 season amid the coronavirus pandemic and what still needs to be figured out.
Can Patriots' offense improve without Tom Brady? Answers might surprise
New England lost a legend and leader, but better health and some subtle additions have boosted the supporting cast around the next quarterback.
What's going on with the Raiders' move to Las Vegas?
With the coronavirus pandemic complicating all things right now, we answer some questions about where the Raiders stand in navigating to Sin City.
Cowboys' offense in 2020: Is it better with Andy Dalton on board?
Dallas added a quarterback who brings legitimate insurance to the position. Here's a two-part analysis of the Cowboys, beginning with offense.
Brother of Lions player stuck in Romania while wife expects first child back home
Kerron Johnson, who was playing basketball overseas, has exhausted nearly every option to get home. He doesn't want to leave his dog behind.
Do Browns have a better chance to make the playoffs than Patriots?
Ryan Clark is more confident in Baker Mayfield leading Cleveland to the playoffs this season, than in Jarret Stidham leading New England.