• Pros and cons for every first-round pick • Kiper's top 300 and position rankings • McShay's top 300 and position rankings • Fantasy football reaction for the top picks • Kiper's favorite prospects at every position • Inside the draft class: 50 facts to know • Kiper and McShay pick superteams • Staff picks: Our favorite draft comps in this class
• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (22)Justin JeffersonLSUWR
- 1 (31)Jeff GladneyTCUCB
- 2 (26)Ezra ClevelandBoise StateOT
- 3 (25)Cameron DantzlerMississippi StateCB
- 4 (11)D.J. WonnumSouth CarolinaDE
- 4 (24)James LynchBaylorDT
- 4 (26)Troy DyeOregonILB
- 5 (24)Harrison HandTempleCB
- 5 (31)K.J. OsbornMiamiWR
- 6 (24)Blake BrandelOregon StateOT
- 6 (26)Josh MetellusMichiganS
- 7 (11)Kenny WillekesMichigan StateDE
- 7 (30)Nate StanleyIowaQB
- 7 (35)Brian Cole IIMississippi StateS
- 7 (39)Kyle HintonWashburnOG
Broncos coach Vic Fangio says racism, discrimination aren't prevalent in NFL
Broncos coach Vic Fangio said Tuesday he was sad and angry when he saw video of George Floyd's death while in police custody, but added that he doesn't see racism or discrimination as being prevalent on NFL teams.
NFL tells teams to hold training camps at their facilities
Dan Graziano reports on the news that the NFL has asked their teams to hold training camps at their respective facilities instead of traveling.
NFL says camps must be at team facilities, joint practices can't be held
The NFL is planning for training camps to open in July, but teams must stay home for them because of the coronavirus pandemic. Joint practices between teams also have been prohibited.
The relevance of Colin Kaepernick and his courageous stand for social justice
During these trying times, it becomes more evident that Kaepernick's protest for social justice was more important than any touchdown pass he ever thrown
Cancer-free, Steelers' James Conner isn't worried about playing amid pandemic
Steelers running back James Conner, who was declared cancer-free in 2016, said Tuesday that while he'll play it safe, he isn't concerned about playing football during the coronavirus pandemic.
Chicago Bears cancel meetings to support Blackout Tuesday, sources say
The Bears canceled team meetings in support of Blackout Tuesday.