Playoff clinching scenarios for Week 17.
• The Patriots have clinched the AFC East.
• The Bengals have clinched the AFC North.
• The Steelers have clinched a playoff berth.
• The Colts have clinched the AFC South, a first-round bye and home-field advantage in the AFC.
• The Jaguars have clinched a playoff spot.
• The Broncos have clinched the AFC West and a first-round bye.
• The Giants have clinched the NFC East.
• The Redskins have clinched a playoff spot.
• The Buccaneers have clinched the NFC South title.
• The Panthers have clinched a playoff spot.
• The Seahawks have clinched the NFC West, a first-round bye and home-field advantage in the NFC.
The Texans, 49ers, Ravens, Browns, Packers, Saints, Jets, Raiders, Titans, Cardinals, Bills, Lions, Eagles, Rams, Dolphins, Chargers, Falcons, Vikings and Chiefs have been eliminated from playoff contention.