| W|| L|| T|| PF|| PA||DIV||CON|
|H2H MATCHUPS (SINCE 2001)|
|Series tied 1-1|
|Oct 12, 2003||@DEN 17, PIT 14|
(AP Photo/Charles Krupa)
Steelers WR Cedrick Wilson scored the game's first TD.
The Right Stuff
Ben Roethlisberger made all the right moves against the Broncos on Sunday. As a result, Pittsburgh will face off against the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL in Detroit on Feb. 5. Len Pasquarelli's story
MORE FROM ESPN.com
- Steelers QB Pickett has bone bruise, will practice
- QB Kenny Pickett will attempt to practice with a bone bruise Wednesday as the Steelers evaluate if he'll be able to play vs. the Ravens on Sunday.
- 'Not throw an interception': Daboll's blunt response, more overheard in Week 4
- Whether it was Giants coach Brian Daboll commenting on Daniel Jones' costly interception or Sauce Gardner and Ja'Marr Chase expressing their thoughts on their teams' losses, NFL Week 4 had no shortage of soundbites.
- Sources: Pickett (knee) might not miss any time
- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett avoided major injury from the sack that caused him to exit Sunday's loss to the Houston Texans, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Monday, and he might be able to play Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.
- NFL Nation Fantasy Fallout: What is Colts' plan for Taylor? More action for Najee Harris?
- Our NFL Nation reporters answer key questions following the Week 4 games and look at what it all means heading into the weekend's Week 5 slate.
- It's time to worry about the Bengals, right? Barnwell makes sense of Week 4's biggest blowouts
- Let's run through six of Sunday's routs to see how concerned fans should be about their favorite teams, and what's next.
- Payton on Broncos' win: Hopefully 'first of many'
- The Broncos rallied from a 28-7 deficit to defeat the Bears 31-28 and give Sean Payton his first victory as coach of the Broncos.
- Steelers' Pickett (knee) exits loss in third quarter
- Quarterback Kenny Pickett, who suffered an ankle injury while being sacked in the second half, left the Steelers' 30-6 loss to the Texans on Sunday, replaced by veteran backup Mitch Trubisky. Coach Mike Tomlin didn't have any updates after the game.
- Source: Broncos' Williams suffers hip flexor injury
- Broncos RB Javonte Williams has a hip flexor injury and is not expected to miss much -- if any -- time, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
- NFL Week 4 injury updates on Jimmy Garoppolo, Odell Beckham Jr., Jaelan Phillips
- Raiders QB Jimmy Garoppolo is still in concussion protocol; the Bucs could be without cornerbacks Carlton Davis and Jamel Dean. Our NFL Nation reporters weigh in with injury updates.
- Broncos' DC on 70-20 loss: 'I'll fix it, and quickly'
- Broncos defensive coordinator Vance Joseph took responsibility for the team's historic 70-20 loss to the Dolphins and said, "I'll fix it, and quickly."