NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU HAVE NOT WON.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES) 21 AND OVER AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW AND SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
BASS Saltwater Series 2010 Gear Up Giveaway
1. GENERAL: These are the official rules, (the "Official Rules") for the "Saltwater Series 2010 Gear Up Giveaway", (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes is administered by COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC (the "Administrator"), Framingham, MA 01702, an independent agency whose decisions are final and legally binding, as they pertain to this Sweepstakes and sponsored by BASS, LLC (the "Sponsor"), 200 Celebration Place, Suite 900, Celebration, FL 34747.
2. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU HAVE NOT WON. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESIDENTS IF LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATION, PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES) who are 21 years of age or older as of 4/1/2010 and who have a valid email address and Internet access during the Promotional Period (as defined below.) Offer void where prohibited by law, or otherwise restricted. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 4/1/2010 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 4/30/2010 (the "Promotional Period"). The Website's clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Any mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be disqualified.
Officers, directors, representatives, employees or agents of the Administrator, Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and successor companies, their advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families or those persons living in the same household of anyone so employed are ineligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
• Read the weekly drawing/registration schedule in rule # 4 below to determine which drawing(s) you would like to enter. You may enter as many weekly drawings as you wish. LIMIT: One (1) entry per day. You must enter each Weekly drawing separately. No entries will be carried forward to any other drawing period.
• Log on to www.espnoutdoors.com/gearup or espnoutdoors.com and follow the instructions for registering in order to enter.
• As part of the online registration process, entrants will be asked to provide their first name, last name, email address, home address, country, zip/postal code, gender, and date of birth, and to create a user name & password. If you have previously created a login and password by registering on Bassmaster.com, ESPN.com or ESPNOutdoors.com you can log in without needing to re-register.
Entrants may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails from Sponsor and other promotional partners. Consenting to receive promotional e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to enter or win.
LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS. LIMIT: One prize per person, email address or household over the Promotion Period.
4. DRAWING DATES/PRIZES AVAILABLE TO BE WON/WINNER CONFIRMATIONS: There will be a total of four (4) weekly individual random Sweepstakes drawings 4/12/2010, 4/19/2010, 4/26/2010 and 5/3/2010. Each random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received for each drawing period.
ENTRY DATES, DRAWING DATES, NUMBER OF PRIZES AVAILABLE TO BE WON & ARV. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received in each drawing divided by the number of available prizes. All times listed below are Eastern Time.
TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES $11,461.48
PRIZE NOTICES/ NOTES:
If any selected prize winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, cannot be located or reached, has provided an incorrect e-mail or mailing address, is determined to be ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or if any prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected without further notice. Only one alternate winner will be selected and if the prize remains unawarded, the prize will become void and not offered in any Second Chance drawing. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash equivalent is permitted except by Sponsor. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on any prize (if any) are subject to the manufacturer's terms thereof, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any warranty and/or guarantee. Any portion of an awarded prize that remains unclaimed or expires will become void.
Potential major prize winners (value of prize greater than $600); will be notified by email, mail or express mail whichever is appropriate. Failure to reply to this prize winning notification within ten (10) days of first notification date to claim prize, will disqualify the entry and an alternative winner will be selected. Winners must respond with information confirming they meet the eligibility requirements for this sweepstakes, and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements, any potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. By participating, entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
In case of dispute as to identity of the winner, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if the prize is won, and such registered user is a valid entrant, the prize will be awarded to such registered user. The "registered user" is the natural person to whom an e-mail address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail address.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND WILL BE BASED ON THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including acceptance of prize) not specified herein. All taxes and other expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winner. No cash balance will be awarded if winner does not use the entire prize. Prize is not transferable except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No prize substitution, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award the actual cash equivalent of any prize in lieu of the prize itself.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Administrator, Sponsor and their agencies and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and successor companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (hereinafter the "Released Parties") are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of these Official Rules and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, the prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winner, or the distribution of any prize.
8. RELEASE, PUBLICITY: By participating, entrants release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Except as otherwise prohibited by law, by accepting any prize winner grants permission to use his/her name, address, likeness, photograph, voice, and statements by the Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising/promotional agencies for advertising/publicity purposes, in any media worldwide, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Released Parties are not responsible for the cancellation, postponement or delay of the Sweepstakes.
9. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER'S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules print this page or mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by 4/30/2010 to: Saltwater Series 2010 Gear Up Giveaway Official Rules, PO BOX 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312. For a copy of the Official Winner's List, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by 4/30/2010 to: Saltwater Series 2010 Gear Up Giveaway Winners, PO BOX 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312.