The transfer window is open, and Transfer Talk has the latest rumours making the rounds. Follow live with our daily blog throughout the summer.
TOP STORY: Everton consider mega Lindelof offer
Everton are willing to tempt Manchester United into selling Victor Lindelof after a difficult first season since his £31.5 million move from Benfica.
The Mirror says new Toffees boss Marco Silva wants the Sweden international as a priority signing and could offer £35m, despite struggling to prove himself or hold down a first team place under Jose Mourinho.
The Red Devils may see a small profit as a good opportunity given his initial struggles in England, particularly with a plethora of options at Mourinho's disposal in that position.
Lindelof is competing with Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Marcos Rojo and Daley Blind for a start.
22:32 BST: That's all from Transfer Talk for now. We'll be back soon!
21:28 BST: Guess what? Now Robert Lewandowski is staying at Bayern Munich.
The latest twist to this ongoing saga has seen club president Uli Hoeness insist the 29-year-old is going nowhere: "The 200 million price tag is nonsense. Robert is not going to be sold and will play for us next season. Everything has already been said about this."
21:09 BST: Nottingham Forest's United States international defender Eric Lichaj is closing in on a move to Championship rivals Hull City, sources have told ESPN FC.
Lichaj's future at Forest has been the subject of conjecture with the player set to enter the final year of his contract.
The 29-year-old, who started for the U.S. in last month's friendly with Bolivia, has made 190 appearances for Forest since joining the club on a free transfer from Aston Villa in the summer of 2013.
20:29 BST: The move has yet to be officially announced by either club but, according to Sport, Gerard Deulofeu has signed permanently for Watford from Barcelona for €13 million.
The Spanish international spent the second half of last season on loan at Vicarage Road, making seven Premier League appearances in an injury-hit spell.
Deulofeu, 24, began his career at Barcelona and spent time at Everton and Sevilla on loan. He joined Everton full-time in 2015 and had a spell on loan with Milan at the start of last year, before returning to the Camp Nou in June 2017.
19:58 BST: Manchester United, Liverpool and Everton are lining up moves for Wigan's teenage sensation Joe Gelhardt, sources have told ESPN FC.
The 16-year-old broke into Wigan's under-18 team as a 15-year-old and has represented England at U15 and U16 level.
In April, Gelhardt scored twice at the Montaigu Tournament in France, scoring two goals in four appearances to help England finish third.
19:14 BST: The fine form of Toronto FC midfielder Jonathan Osorio has attracted interested from foreign clubs.
The Toronto Sun reports that the 25-year-old, who is in the final year of his current deal with MLS, is on the radar of a team in Mexico, while there is also interest in him from Germany.
This speculation comes as Osorio, who scored twice in a 2-0 win at Philadelphia on Friday, plays the final year of his current deal with the MLS champions. The Sun reports that, while he is keen to stay in the city, TFC has made a "low" offer to keep him at the club.
18:12 BST: A summer of uncertainty is continuing at Chelsea, with news that Eden Hazard wants some clarity as regards who will manage the club next season.
Antonio Conte remains in charge at Stamford Bridge but his future has been in doubt for some time and Hazard, speaking at a press conference at Belgium's pre-World Cup training camp, admitted he would like to know what is going on.
"I want to know, but like I say I am focused on the World Cup. If we have something new -- manager or players -- it is always good to know it because I want players that can [help bring success back to] Chelsea next season. But to be fair the transfer market is not here [in full flow] yet. We will see after [the World Cup]."
16:41 BST: Even though it was a trying first season for Leonardo Bonucci at AC Milan, he told Sky Sport Italia that he is not looking to leave the club this summer.
Bonucci left Juventus in a shock move a year ago and was the biggest of the dozen names Milan added under their new owners, but the threat of financial fair play sanctions does not have the defender eyeing an exit.
"I hope these rumours will end so that we can start working toward something important," Bonucci said.
16:31 BST: Former Wales and Sunderland manager Chris Coleman will replace Manuel Pellegrini at Hebei China Fortune, the Chinese Super League club announced.
Pellegrini left the club before the league's two-month World Cup break to take over at West Ham United.
Coleman, who left the club in April after they were relegated to League One, last managed outside the UK in the 2011-12 season, when he led Greek Super League side AEL.
16:14 BST: Nice have announced the signing of Danilo Barbosa from Braga.
The defensive midfielder, 22, completed his first full season for the Primeira Liga club in 2017-18 after loans to Valencia, Benfica and Standard Liege.
16:02 BST: If there's any kind of disappointment that he won't be heading to Liverpool -- for now, at least -- Nabil Fekir doesn't appear willing to show it.
The Lyon captain tweeted a photo of his France teammates preparing for their flight to Moscow on Sunday afternoon:
✈️En route !! 🇷🇺 🏆 pic.twitter.com/TTAOtGa94M— Nabil Fekir (@NabilFekir) June 10, 2018
15:33 BST: Arsenal appear to have beaten out Liverpool for the signature of Freiburg centre-back Caglar Soyuncu, according to Turkish Football.
Head of recruitment Sven Mislintat has been following the Turkey international for some time, and his agent, Mustafa Dogru, told the website that all that remains is for Arsenal to agree a transfer fee with Freiburg.
Liverpool and Atletico Madrid are also among the clubs expressing interest in the 22-year-old, according to Dogru.
14:50 BST: Graham Potter, who guided Swedish side Ostersunds to the Europa League round of 32, has written a lengthy letter thanking the club, their players and their fans amid reports he will be appointed at Swansea City this week.
"Without these special people, I would not even be half the person I am today," the letter reads, according to WalesOnline. "I thank you from the bottom of my heart."
14:00 BST: Manchester City's move for Jorginho looks to have taken a step closer to completion with the news that Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis expects a move to be confirmed this week.
Napoli president De Laurentiis stated that while there isn't a final agreement yet, Jorginho's transfer to Manchester City could be completed in the coming days— David Amoyal (@DavidAmoyal) June 10, 2018
13:22 BST: Everton and Leicester City are set to do battle for James Maddison, with Norwich City likely to receive upwards of £25m for the England under-21 international, according to the Daily Mirror.
Maddison scored 15 goals in all competitions in his first full season with the club, and according to the newspaper, Norwich would reluctantly sell him to help balance the books because of their declining parachute payments.
13:10 BST: Salomon Rondon could be staying in the Premier League with Newcastle United linked to a move for the West Bromwich Albion striker, according to the Chronicle.
Manager Rafa Benitez "is looking for a strong target man" and the Venezuela international, who scored 10 goals in all competitions this past season, could fit the bill for Newcastle at around £16m.
12:16 BST: Gerard Deulofeu is back in the Premier League indefinitely after Barcelona agreed to sell the winger to Watford, where he spent the last six months on loan, according to Sport.
The two sides, who will announce the deal next week, agreed on a €13m transfer fee with up to €2m in add-ons after Watford offered €10m and Barca asked for €20m.
Deulofeu, whose previous Premier League stop was at Everton, made seven appearances for Watford after leaving Barcelona on loan in January but missed time through injury.
12:04 BST: Barcelona are planning one last move for Clement Lenglet, according to Marca, after Sevilla officials met with the defender last week to inform him that they intend to improve the terms of his contract.
Barca are readying a five-year contract for the France international, who wants to have a commitment from Sevilla before June 30.
11:42 BST: A new contender has entered the race for AC Milan's Andre Silva, as La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Galatasaray are interested in making a move for the No. 9.
Silva left Porto for Milan last summer but had an underwhelming first season in Serie A, and with Milan staring down financial fair play sanctions, a quick sale of the Portugal international could make sense for their cash flow. Still, Milan may struggle to recoup anything near the €38m they paid for Silva last June.
10:59 BST: Portugal No. 1 Rui Patricio could return from the World Cup to a new home as Wolverhampton Wanderers "are understood to be in pole position" for the goalkeeper's signature, according to the Birmingham Mail.
Patricio, who has been with Sporting Lisbon for 12 years, filed a request to terminate his contract with the club by the Friday deadline amid concerns about their direction.
Wolves, set to make their Premier League return, have a strong Portuguese contingent, including manager Nuno Espirito Santo, forward Diogo Jota and midfielder Ruben Neves, and that could make the 30-year-old's landing easier after spending his entire career in Portugal.
10:36 BST: Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann said after France's 1-1 draw against the United States on Saturday that he will announce his plans for the future this week.
The forward, 27, has been linked for months to a move to Barcelona, who are reportedly willing to trigger his €100m release clause, but Atletico are keen to keep a player who scored 29 goals in all competitions this season.
"It's good that you're taking an interest," Griezmann told reporters. "There's a week to go. I think we will find out this week."
According to AS, Griezmann and Monaco midfielder Thomas Lemar have been told by France coach Didier Deschamps to clarify their futures this week before the World Cup opener against Australia on June 16.
10:29 BST: West Ham United forward Marko Arnautovic said he is happy at the club amid persistent links to a move to Manchester United following a breakthrough season.
Jose Mourinho flew to Innsbruck to watch the Austria international in the friendly against Russia on May 30, fuelling rumours that a move is imminent, but Arnautovic told Sky Sport Austria that he hasn't heard anything about it.
Arnautovic only joined West Ham from Stoke City last summer for £20m with a further £5m payable on a conditional basis and had 11 goals in 31 league appearances.
10:14 BST: Inter Milan have taken additional steps in their pursuit of Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan this weekend when the former Belgium international's agent, Alessandro Beltrami, met with club representatives in Milan, according to Corriere dello Sport.
Inter coach Luciano Spalletti has been keen for a reunion with Nainggolan, who recently announced his retirement from international football -- again -- after being left out of Belgium's World Cup squad, but Roma have given no indication thus far that they're willing to let Nainggolan depart.
One thing that could sweeten the deal for Roma is the inclusion of one of Inter's young players as a makeweight, but Inter are limited in who they'd consider letting go.
09:36 BST: Barcelona's midfield overhaul will include not only the early purchase of Gremio's Arthur but also Ajax's Frenkie De Jong, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Barca originally planned to bring in Arthur in January, but will accelerate those plans in a move that will cost €30m plus €9m in add-ons.
As for De Jong, club officials will travel to Amsterdam this weekend to negotiate a move for the 22-year-old that could cost upwards of €30m-€40m because Ajax consider him a crucial part of their plans.
09:15 BST: One of Unai Emery's first Arsenal signings could be Sampdoria midfielder Lucas Torreira, according to Sampdoria News, as the new manager attempts to address one of his new club's biggest weaknesses.
The Uruguay international, 22, has a €25m release clause in his contract that Arsenal are reportedly willing to pay immediately to secure his services. The clause, though, expires at the end of the month, and agent Pablo Bentancur has also taken calls from Borussia Dortmund regarding Torreira.
09:06 BST: In case you missed it overnight, the Nabil Fekir saga took a sudden turn on Saturday when Lyon announced that they have ended negotiations with Liverpool over the France international's potential €60m move to England.
Both sides were keen to wrap up the deal before France departed for the World Cup, but at the moment, that seems unlikely to happen.
Chelsea join Florenzi race
Chelsea have entered the race to sign Alessandro Florenzi after Roma balked at the Italy international's wage demands.
The 27-year-old only has one year remaining on his contract and with negotiations hitting the buffers, a move away this summer is probable.
The Blues would gladly meet the €4m-per-year wage request, reports Gazzetta dello Sport, while Juventus and Inter Milan would also be happy to weaken a direct rival in Serie A.
Florenzi has proven able to play at right-back or in midfield and shook off a serious knee injury to feature prominently for Eusebio Di Francesco's side last term, playing 42 times.
City eye Seri as Jorginho alternative
Manchester City are considering a £36m move for Jean Michael Seri as a cheaper option to Jorginho.
Pep Guardiola had made the Napoli maestro his top midfield target this summer only to find the Partenopei unwilling to sell their talisman so easily.
Now the Blues could look to the Nice star as a back-up, with the asking price as much as £24m cheaper than the Italy international, claims the Mirror.
Arsenal, West Ham and Chelsea have all been linked to Seri, with the Ivorian one of this summer's most in-demand players.
Juventus prepare squad shakeup
Juventus are considering a move for Aleksandr Golovin after a number of rave reviews of the CSKA Moscow midfielder.
The Old Lady also want Joao Cancelo with Inter Milan hesitating to push for a permanent move after loaning the Valencia star last term.
Wolves are also keen on the 24-year-old but Tuttosport believes Juve are closing in on the Portuguese full-back.
Juve are still to confirm the arrival of Emre Can, despite Liverpool confirming the German's release, while Marko Pjaca is set to join Valencia, potentially as part of the Cancelo deal.
- Marek Hamsik could make a shock move to China with Guangzhou Evergrande, reports Corriere dello Sport, with Fabio Cannavaro keen on the Slovakian.
The 30-year-old appears dispirited after the Partenopei ran Juventus extremely close for the Serie A title and, with Maurizio Sarri's departure, Hamsik is considering another challenge.
- Nick Pope has emerged as the latest goalkeeping target for Liverpool, with the Reds prepared to pay £15m for the Burnley shot-stopper.
The Sun reports that the Clarets could cash in on the England star with Tom Heaton's return from injury providing excellent depth.