Zoltan Gera's strike for Hungary against Portugal has been voted Euro 2016's Goal of the Tournament by fans, finishing ahead of efforts from Cristiano Ronaldo and Xherdan Shaqiri.
- UEFA EURO 2016 (@UEFAEURO) July 13, 2016
Eder, who scored the only goal in Portugal's victory over hosts France in the final, finished fourth with 16 percent, while Hal Robson-Kanu was fifth, on five percent, after he gave Wales the lead in their 3-1 quarterfinal win over Belgium following a Cruyff turn.
Robson-Kanu's effort was voted Goal of the Tournament by UK football show "Match of the Day."
- Hal Robson-Kanu (@RobsonKanu) July 10, 2016
1. Zoltan Gera (Hungary vs. Portugal): 32 percent
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal vs. Wales): 24 percent
3. Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland vs. Poland): 23 percent
4. Eder (Portugal vs. France): 16 percent
5. Hal Robson-Kanu (Wales vs. Belgium): 5 percent