Juventus director Pavel Nedved has said the club can go all the way in the Champions League but warned that semifinal opponents Monaco will pose a tough challenge.
After knocking out Barcelona in the quarterfinals, Juve now face a trip to the Principality on May 3, followed by the return leg at the Juventus Stadium on May 10.
Nedved told Mediaset: "We're up against a young side who run a lot and have nothing to lose. When things are like that, it's always difficult.
"But I've seen the lads focused and they did not get carried away with their celebrations [after beating Barca]. Their focus is on going as far as possible, and I'm happy for them.
"When you get this far, it's hard to pick your preferred opponents -- difficulties lie everywhere and you can't get even one half wrong, never mind a full game. I just hope we are ready to fulfil our potential."
He said the players "know they can go on and win this cup," adding: "They are focused and will do all they can to reach [the final in] Cardiff and win. I'm optimistic."
Nedved also praised coach Massimiliano Allegri for the tactical switch, earlier this season, which saw him move Mario Mandzukic wide left in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
"Max was outstanding with that tactical change," he said. "We weren't going through a great moment of form, even if we were winning a lot.
"We wanted more and he fielded this formation that we've got now. He was a genius, and I hope things continue like this.
"We're happy with him. We want to continue with him and it's up to him if he is still happy and convinced about continuing with Juve, because we are. There shouldn't be any problems."