Yaya Toure's agent has told Sky Sports News the midfielder is "90 percent" certain to leave Manchester City this summer.
Dimitri Seluk, who claimed three unnamed clubs are keen to sign the 31-year-old, said: "It's 90% certain he'll leave Manchester City this summer. Nothing has been decided -- we are waiting until the end of the season."
Dimitri Seluk - Yaya Toure's agent - has told me it's "90% certain he'll leave Manchester City this summer". @SkySportsNewsHQ
- Amy Lewis (@SkySportsAmy) May 7, 2015
As his relationship with the club has soured, Toure will decide his future at the end of the season according to the outspoken Seluk.
Roberto Mancini, who took Toure to City in 2010, has already expressed his determination to take the Ivorian to Inter Milan on several occasions. And Toure last month called Paris Saint-Germain "a great club" as he said he was open to new challenges.
City would be expected to listen to reasonable offers for Toure, partly because this is the last summer when they could command a sizeable transfer fee for a player who turns 32 next week and whose contract expires in 2017.
The former Barcelona player was involved in a dispute with the club last summer after Seluk accused them of ignoring his client's birthday and Toure supported his agent's claims he had not been shown enough respect.
City need to reduce the age of their squad and Toure is among the oldest members of manager Manuel Pellegrini's squad, but his £250,000-a-week wages could be a problem for potential buyers.
The four-time African Footballer of the Year has scored 62 goals in 215 club games since his 2010 arrival from Barcelona, scoring the only goal in the 2011 FA Cup final as City won their first major trophy for 35 years, and helped them become Premier League champions twice.