2017/18 English FA Cup, Round 3

Cardiff City 0-0 Mansfield Town

Mansfield earned an FA Cup third-round replay against Cardiff by forcing a goalless draw in the Welsh capital.
Stags goalkeeper Conrad Logan kept the scores level at half-time before a host of second-half chances went begging for both sides.
Alex MacDonald and Paul Anderson had chances to seal a famous victory at a near-empty Cardiff City Stadium, but Steve Evans' side will at least be in the hat for the fourth-round draw.
There was little for the sparse crowd to shout about in the opening quarter. Kenneth Zohore fashioned an early chance or Rhys Healey when he beat his man down the left wing, but the shot never threatened Logan's goal.
Lee Tomlin then shot wide after taking advantage of a deflection off referee Lee Probert as Cardiff enjoyed the lion's share of possession but failed to put it to any use.
Mansfield grew into the game and got in behind their hosts when Jacob Mellis found CJ Hamilton with an inch-perfect through ball, but Lee Angol failed to get on the end of his low cross.
Cardiff then sprung into action and fashioned a trio of chances before the half-time whistle.
The ball found its way to Callum Paterson on the edge of the box after some neat interplay, but Logan was on hand to palm it away to safety.
His hands were stinging again four minutes later when Healey unleashed a powerful shot, only to see it turned behind.
Bluebirds skipper Sean Morrison got his head to the resulting corner, but his effort was easily saved and the first half ended goalless.
Evans' side had their best opportunity to break the deadlock five minutes into the second half when Alex Donald broke from midfield and weaved his way through a sea of blue shirts before curling a shot just wide.
A defensive lapse from Joe Bennett allowed Jimmy Spencer to burst down the right wing and cross, but Brian Murphy rushed out to save Angol's effort.
Cardiff went straight down the other end and would have broken the deadlock had it not been for some heroic defending from Malvind Benning, who rushed back to block Healey's goal-bound effort.
The visitors had another golden opportunity to earn a famous victory when Anderson broke into the box and saw his shot deflected just wide.
Logan then produced a stunning stop from what would have been an own goal to force a second meeting at Field Mill.