Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has snubbed interest from a number of clubs as he plans to fight for his place at Stamford Bridge, sources close to the player have told ESPN FC.
Fabregas, 29, has attracted interest from several Chinese clubs as they look to make the Spaniard their latest marquee signing in the Chinese Super League, while Italian giants AC Milan have also been monitoring his situation.
However, sources close to the player have told ESPN FC that Fabregas has rejected the overtures from the interested Chinese clubs as he has no interest in making the move at this stage of his career.
Sources have also told ESPN FC that reports of a possible loan switch to West Ham are wide of the mark as Fabregas is determined to try and win back his place in the Chelsea side.
Fabregas' future at Chelsea has been the subject of conjecture in recent weeks, ahead of the transfer window reopening in January, after finding himself out of favour under manager Antonio Conte.
The former Arsenal and Barcelona star has started just one Premier League game so far this season and he has not featured for Chelsea since the 3-0 defeat to Arsenal on Sept. 24 because of injury.
Conte has preferred N'Golo Kante and Nemanja Matic in his midfield ahead of Fabegas, but the Italian said last week that the Spain international remained part of his plans despite his lack of involvement.
Meanwhile, sources have told ESPN FC that Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic is not ready to consider a move to West Ham United.