Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti has said he is "100 percent" certain Arturo Vidal will stay but confirmed AC Milan target Renato Sanches could leave.
Manchester United are again being linked with Chile international Vidal, who had been a target when Louis van Gaal took charge of the Premier League side in 2014, but Ancelotti said the 30-year-old is not for sale.
"Vidal is our player, I have a lot of confidence," he told reporters ahead of Bayern's friendly against Chelsea in Singapore on Tuesday.
"I know there are rumours and we're used to rumours. He'll stay with us 100 percent -- I'm confident about that."
However, Ancelotti acknowledged that Portugal international Sanches could yet move on.
The 19-year-old, winner of the 2016 Golden Boy award and voted best young player at Euro 2016, has struggled to meet expectations since his move last summer from Benfica, when Bayern successfully beat off competition from United for his signature.
However, he started only six Bundesliga games last season, failing to score or provide an assist in 25 appearances in all competitions, while completing 90 minutes on just a single occasion.
AC Milan have confirmed their interest in the midfielder, but Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said he doubted the Italian side would meet his club's demands.
Ancelotti said: "At this time, he's training with us. We have to make a decision. A move could be a possibility but there is also a chance he could stay with us for the season."
Bayern president Uli Hoeness has said Sanches deserves another year to make the breakthrough at the Bundesliga champions.
Meanwhile, left-back Juan Bernat has been ruled out for at least two months with ankle ligament damage.
The Spain international, 24, suffered the injury in the 4-0 defeat to Milan at the weekend. Bernat returned to Munich following the game and underwent surgery on Monday.