Arsenal are open to offers for Danny Welbeck, David Ospina and Mohamed Elneny before the window closes, sources close to the club have told ESPN FC.
Unai Emery plans to trim his squad after bringing in five new signings and Welbeck, Ospina and Elneny could now move on.
Striker Welbeck has a year remaining on his deal and Arsenal are open to selling him rather than risk him leaving for nothing next summer, with a number of Premier League clubs monitoring the situation.
Transfer news must-reads
- Transfer Talk LIVE: The very latest transfer rumours
- Lopetegui discusses Courtois, Kovacic, Modric
- Kepa pays €80m release clause ahead of Chelsea move
- Klopp has 'no idea' on deadline day plans
- Bayern stars urge Boateng to snub United
- Done deals
Goalkeeper Ospina is also likely to move on, having dropped down to third choice following the arrival of Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen, and has been linked with Besiktas.
Elneny, who only signed a new deal in March, has slipped down the pecking order, with the arrivals of Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi meaning Arsenal have a number of options in defensive midfield.