Marco Reus will not leave Borussia Dortmund this summer, the club have told ESPN FC.
Reus, 26, extended his contract with Dortmund in February until 2019 despite the side's struggles in the Bundesliga.
The Germany international had been targeted by several major European clubs including domestic rivals Bayern Munich.
Despite the new deal, rumours of a potential summer exit have remained and Sport Bild reported that Arsenal are ready to bid £48 million for the Germany international on Wednesday.
The attacker has also been linked with a host of other clubs from all over Europe, with Juventus said to be stepping up their interest in Reus in recent days.
However, Reus is eager to stay at Dortmund and help the club bounce back under new coach Thomas Tuchel after a difficult 2014-15 season.
BVB also have no plans to cash in on one of their key players for the upcoming campaign.
"Marco Reus will not leave Borussia Dortmund this summer. That's a 100 percent certainty," Sascha Fligge, the club's director of communication, told ESPN FC.
Fligge echoed the sentiment of Sports Total, which represent Reus and recently turned down an interview request from Tuttojuve.com by telling them that "Marco has decided to stay at Borussia Dortmund."