Last season's 4-1 drubbing at the hands of Celta Vigo will be on Barcelona minds as they look to avoid a repeat of that defeat when they travel to Balaidos in La Liga this weekend, according to coach Luis Enrique.
Two goals from Iago Aspas, alongside efforts from Nolito and John Guidetti, helped Eduardo Berizzo's men secure a famous victory last September, with the manner of the win just as impressive as the scoreline suggests.
Barca responded with a flattering 6-1 success at Camp Nou in the return meeting between the two sides earlier this year, but Enrique admitted it's the mauling in Galicia which will be used as a reference to avoid another slip-up.
"Yes, as an idea it's useful to look at," he told a news conference when asked if last season's loss will affect how he approaches Sunday's game. "They have the same manager. Anything can happen in football, but certain patterns have been repeated when we've played them.
"We know what we're against. We won't have time on the ball, we will have to find quick solutions, move the ball fast... We know it will be a difficult game. In general, over last few seasons we've beaten them, but, yes, we suffered that heavy defeat last season."
Questioned why trips to Vigo tend to be so difficult, Enrique preferred to focus on the merits of Celta, the side he coached for one season before taking over at Camp Nou in 2014.
"It's not so much the place as the team [which causes problems]," he added. "They have clear ideas. There have been changes in the squad -- Nolito of course, [Fabio] Orellana is injured at the moment -- but they've made good signings and have a good academy.
"I think they are a well-run club, they make signings that add to the team. They play a nice style of football. I like what they demand from their team and they're attractive to watch, so everyone wins, not just Celta, but football fans in general."
With Lionel Messi still sidelined, Enrique must once again decide who partners Luis Suarez and Neymar in his attack. Against Borussia Monchengladbach in midweek he went with Paco Alcacer, who has not scored in any of his four appearances since signing from Valencia in August.
It's led to criticism of the striker, although the Barca coach claims he's oblivious to that and says he can't ask for any more from the 23-year-old.
"I don't know about that [criticism], but he's complying perfectly with what I'm asking of him," he said. "He joined [late] and hasn't had much time training. When he's played, though, he's been perfect.
"He still needs time to adapt, which depends on the playing time a player gets, but what he's done what I've asked of him. What others [say] and things that are said surrounding big clubs like Barcelona, that's not relevant to me. I can say 100 percent that he's doing what I ask of him."