Bayern Munich have confirmed Hoffenheim duo Niklas Sule and Sebastian Rudy will move to the Allianz Arena in the summer.
Bayern president Uli Hoeness had warned last month that his club's move for Germany defender Sule, 21, could be under threat due to Hoffenheim's asking price -- reported to be €25 million -- but an agreement has now been reached and he has put pen to paper on a deal until 2022.
Versatile Germany international Rudy, whose Hoffenheim deal was due to expire in the summer, was also reported to be close to agreeing a move to Bayern and the 26-year-old has signed a contract until 2020.
#FCBayern are pleased to announce that deals are in place to sign Niklas #Süle and Sebastian #Rudy in the summer. pic.twitter.com/kPkzAGwGuj
- FC Bayern English (@FCBayernEN) January 15, 2017
Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told the club's official website: "We're very satisfied and delighted Niklas Sule and Sebastian Rudy are joining us. Signing two Germany internationals is an investment in FC Bayern's future.
"Sebastian Rudy joins us on a free transfer. In the case of Niklas Sule we have reached a fair and serious agreement with TSG Hoffenheim."
Rudy said: "It's an absolute dream for me to go to Munich. FC Bayern are one of the greatest clubs in the world."
Niklas #Süle and Sebastian #Rudy will leave #tsg this summer for @Bundesliga_EN giants @FCBayernEN. Good luck boys... #tsg1899 pic.twitter.com/QhV5kXmY5L
- TSG Hoffenheim EN (@achtzehn99_en) January 15, 2017
Sule, who had been linked with Chelsea, added that he feels "a little wistful" about leaving Hoffenheim after coming up through the youth ranks but said the move gives him the opportunity of "maturing further with one of the best teams in the world."
TSG sporting director Alexander Rosen said on his club's official website that the duo's departure was a "huge loss but also recognition for the work at Hoffenheim."