The summer transfer window is closed for the top leagues in Europe! After a summer full of international football, countless clubs waited until the last minute to pull off their transfers. See all the major deals here and check out how we graded the biggest signings. But just because the window is shut until January, that doesn't mean the rumours won't keep coming.
TOP STORY: Liverpool, Chelsea monitoring Coman
The two Premier League sides were interested in the 25-year-old during the summer transfer window, but were put off by the €100 million demands coming from Bavaria.
Coman's deal with Bayern runs until the summer of 2023, but he has already spoken of his desire to feel more appreciated at the Allianz Arena or search for pastures new.
Former Bayern sporting director Christian Nerlinger has previously told BILD TV that he thinks the winger will leave Bayern before the option is there to depart for free.
That would make financial sense for the Bundesliga champions, especially as Coman is yet to start or contribute to a goal in any competition this term. He is now set to be out until October due to discovering a cardiac arrhythmia, which led to him having a minor heart operation after suffering from shortness of breath.
21.57 BST: Everton have signed teenage forward Francis Okoronkwo from Sunderland for a reported £1m transfer fee, the club announced on Monday. The 17-year-old has signed a four-year contract with the Toffees, impressing development coaches with the hopes that he will make his under-18s debut later this month.
According to Calciomercato, United are aiming to protect themselves in the event that the France World Cup winner turns down a new contract offer. AC Milan's Kessie is also a free agent in the summer and may offer an alternative option, but they could face competition for the midfielder, who has also attracted interest from the likes of Paris Saint-Germain. Ndombele was in favour of an exit from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer, but has since returned to league action for his side.
The 33-year-old recently left Al-Ahli, playing just four matches after joining the club this summer from Chinese side Guangzhou FC. The former Brazil international grew up in Sao Paulo and played for Corinthians between 2010 and 2013, before his move to north London.
20.18 BST: After well reported financial issues at Barcelona over the summer, the club are hoping to be back and firing in next summer's transfer window with three key ambitious targets in mind. Those are Erling Haaland, Paul Pogba and Dani Olmo, according to Mundo Deportivo.
With the outgoings of Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann, along with others taking a pay cut, president Joan Laporta is said to have drastically reduced the wage bill with more cuts to come before next season. With that in mind, they hope to be able to fund transfer offers for Haaland -- whose Borussia Dortmund contract is said to have a €75m release clause effective next summer -- an RB Leipzig creator Olmo, as well being able to afford the wages of pending free agent Pogba.
The Reds reportedly would want a transfer fee of €12m in order to sanction the 26-year-old's departure. The Belgium international has been at Anfield since 2014 but only has one year left on his contract, meaning he could be on the move in January so Liverpool don't lose him on a free transfer in the summer.
The 34-year-old joined the Parisians this summer on a two-year deal with the option of a third. However, that hasn't stopped the playmaker from thinking about a move after, with a switch to MLS possible.
The 25-year-old is out of contract in 2023, which could lead Graham Potter's side to negotiate the midfielder's exit rather than lose him on a free transfer in 18 months. Bissouma joined the Amex outfit in 2018 from Lille for roughly £15m, and since then has been linked with several high-profile clubs, including Manchester City and Arsenal.
The 26-year-old is said to be losing prominence within the City hierarchy, with the player eyeing a move away from the Etihad. Ronald Koeman reportedly made a move for Sterling on loan with the possibility of Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembele or Sergi Roberto going the other way. Despite the failed attempt, it is said that the Nou Camp outfit will go in for the winger again in January, when they likely will be more financially stable.
The United States international spent the second half of last season on loan at Championship club Barnsley, and at just 21 years old, he is rated highly by those at Orlando. While Patrick Viera is keen on landing another striker, the valuation doesn't meet Palace's plans to bring through a forward rather than use them immediately.
17.00 BST: The Sun claims Chelsea offered defender Andreas Christensen a new contract lower than the £78,000-a-week he currently earns.
But now the Blues are ready to hand the Denmark international new terms at £120,000-a-week.
The 25-year-old was deemed surplus to requirements 18 months ago but has fought his way into the first team and Chelsea are ready to secure his future now they have moved on Kurt Zouma.
16.12 BST: Manchester United could be set for a clearout in January with seven players set to leave.
The Sun says that Anthony Martial, Donny van de Beek, Phil Jones, Eric Bailly, Alex Telles and Diogo Dalot are all considered expendable.
Midfielder Jesse Lingard is another facing the axe but could have saved his future with an impressive performance against West Ham.
15.39 BST: The Daily Mirror says that Arsenal are keen to sign Club Brugge winger Noa Lang in 2022.
Lang, 22, only moved to Belgium permanently earlier this year from Ajax after impressing on loan. The Netherlands U21 international has done well in the Champions League this season and that has seen the Gunners take an interest in doing a €30m deal.
14.45 BST: Bayern Munich have themselves a real gem.
13.56 BST (UPDATE from 09.40): James Rodriguez is discussing a move to Qatari club Al Rayyan after Everton gave the Colombia international permission to negotiate a move away from Goodison Park, sources have told ESPN's Mark Ogden.
The 30-year-old former Real Madrid and Bayern Munich midfielder has not appeared for Everton this season after being told he has no future at Goodison by manager Rafael Benitez.
Sources have told ESPN that Everton are keen to seal a permanent deal for the player in order to move his £10m-a-year salary off the club's wage bill, although a loan with an agreement to sign Rodriguez permanently is also a possibility.
Rodriguez has not played for Everton since the 1-0 defeat at home to Sheffield United in May and, although he made an impressive start to his time at the club with three goals in his first five games following his 2019 arrival from Real, injury and loss of form saw his contribution diminish markedly in the second half of the season.
13.28 BST: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will not tell David de Gea he is Manchester United No. 1 despite his dramatic penalty save against West Ham United and expects Dean Henderson to challenge for the job once he regains full fitness, sources have told ESPN's Rob Dawson.
De Gea has started the season in good form and earned United victory at the London Stadium on Sunday with a stoppage-time penalty save from Mark Noble.
Solskjaer has been impressed with De Gea's application in training after the Spain international chose to return early following the European Championship but sources have told ESPN that Henderson has also been given encouragement the gloves remain up for grabs.
Solskjaer has been urged by pundits including Gary Neville to settle on a first-choice goalkeeper since Henderson's return to the club at the beginning of last season but sources have told ESPN the Norwegian believes the competition is beneficial to both players.
13.11 BST: Pep Guardiola is hitting out at Man City's fans, but his real issue is with his attacking options after the club failed to sign Harry Kane or Cristiano Ronaldo, writes Mark Ogden.
Publicly, Guardiola has insisted that missing out on Kane and Ronaldo has not affected his team's ability to score goals and win games, but most football managers are smart when it comes to picking their battles and the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich coach is not naive enough to criticise City's owners for failing to deliver the centre-forward his team clearly needs.
Jose Mourinho is a rarity in that respect. He has regularly complained about unsatisfactory recruitment at previous clubs and the end result has usually always ended with him leaving the club fairly soon afterwards. Others, such as Klopp or Sir Alex Ferguson during his time at United, focus their anger or annoyance on referees or opponents, knowing that targeting owners or players is often a recipe for bigger problems.
By criticising City's fanbase, Guardiola used a proxy to air his frustrations and maybe even his fears over what lies ahead. His team face an acid test of their credentials over the course of the next two weeks and they are not ready.
12.15 BST: Mundo Deportivo claims that Manchester United are looking to sign Milan midfielder Franck Kessie.
Kessie, 24, has been linked with Tottenham, PSG, Real Madrid and Juventus as his contract expires in the summer.
Milan want to keep him and have offered new terms, but United may need to replace Paul Pogba in the heart of midfield and Kessie is reportedly on their wishlist.
11.23 BST: Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt has a €150m release clause in his contract which will be active in summer 2022, says Fabrizio Romano.
De Ligt, 22, moved to Turin from Ajax for €75m in 2019 but has been linked with Barcelona and a host of other top clubs in Europe.
The Netherlands international's agent is Mino Raiola and another of his clients, Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland, also has a release clause which comes up in 2022 for €75m.
11.04 BST: Manchester United are sure glad they kept hold of Jesse Lingard this season.
10.20 BST: Barcelona are still in a financial mess despite the exits of Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann, but Mundo Deportivo seems to think that they will be able to land RB Leipzig midfielder Dani Olmo in January.
Olmo is top of Barca's wishlist if they are able to do a deal, though recent reports put his transfer fee at around €70m.
The 23-year-old, who came through the La Masia academy, wanted to move to the Camp Nou before the transfer window closed, but now hopes that Barcelona and RB Leipzig will be able to thrash out a deal in the future.
09.40 BST: The Liverpool Echo says that Everton forward James Rodriguez is in Qatar for talks over a move.
Rodriguez, 30, has slipped down the pecking order at Everton after the arrival of manager Rafa Benitez to replace Carlo Ancelotti after he left for Real Madrid.
The report states: "Everton had hoped to use Rodriguez as a makeweight in a deal to bring Luis Diaz from Porto to Goodison but the former Real Madrid man could not reach an agreement with his former club."
The Colombia international is now in talks with an unnamed club in Qatar.
09.08 BST: Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni has caught the eye of Chelsea and Juventus, says Tuttomercatoweb.
Tchouameni, 21, is highly rated and the France under-21 international could be the subject of a bid in January.
08.30 BST: Rayo Vallecano coach Andoni Iraola has spoken about the impact of Radamel Falcao at the club.
The Colombia forward joined Rayo as a free agent on transfer deadline day after terminating his contract with Galatasaray. The 35-year-old's arrival has been greeted with enormous enthusiasm from the fans and Falcao made his Rayo debut in Saturday's 3-0 win over Getafe, taking just 10 minutes to score.
"He is a player who has achieved many things in his career," Iraola said. "Half of the questions I am asked are about him. It is normal. Rayo does not usually have players with this history."
Asked about Falcao's signing, he said: "There wasn't much time to give an opinion as everything happened very fast in the last few hours of the transfer window. From the start, he has come to help the team, wanting to adapt quickly and that process is going very fast. We are aware of Radamel's quality. Of his rapport with goal. We need to make the most of that."
PAPER GOSSIP (by Danny Lewis)
- Diario Sport have shown that there is no need for Barcelona to be concerned about Ansu Fati's contract situation, pointing to a clause in his deal. The original contract will only run until the summer of 2022, but the Catalan club already have an option to extend it until June 2023, and have until June 12 to reach a new agreement with the talented youngster. However, the report says that things won't drag on anywhere near that long.
- AS Roma are making moves to secure the future of their midfield, according to Tuttomercatoweb, starting by bringing in Denis Zakaria from Borussia Monchengladbach. The Serie A club are also looking to extend the contracts of players who are already there. Lorenzo Pellegrini is seen as a priority due to his deal coming to its culmination in June, while they are already looking to put an extra two years on Jordan Veretout's contract, which is set to end in 2024.
- Internazionale are looking to extend centre-back Milan Skriniar's contract, as has been reported by Calciomercato. The Slovakia international has played every minute this term for the Scudetto winners, and his deal comes to an end in the summer of 2023. It is even suggested that securing a longer deal for the 26-year-old has become one of the Nerazzurri's priorities.
- Mohamed Bayo has impressed since going up to Ligue 1 with Clermont Foot, and it seems as though the striker will be rewarded with a new contract, with his deal ending in 2023, as is being reported by Le10 Sport. The 23-year-old's form has also caught the eye of some bigger clubs and it is reported that Clermont would be willing to listen to offers for the 23-year-old next summer.