With just a month remaining before the opening of the January transfer window, there's plenty of gossip swirling about who's moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, of course, done deals!
TOP STORY: Morocco's Amrabat on Liverpool radar
The 26-year-old holding midfielder has been a standout performer at the World Cup for the Atlas Lions, who secured qualification to the knockout stages and will next face Spain in the round of 16.
While negotiations are yet to take place over a potential deal, it is reported that he would be willing to leave Fiorentina if an agreement over a transfer fee was reached. His valuation is believed to be in excess of €30 million, with Amrabat considered a key player by the Viola.
He is under contract until the summer of 2024, so the Serie A club could dismiss interest in his signature when the January transfer market opens -- but would probably have to look for a deal in the summer if hasn't signed an extension.
Amrabat looks to be the latest midfielder added to Jurgen Klopp's shortlist as Liverpool continue their search for reinforcements, with Jude Bellingham of Borussia Dortmund and Moises Caicedo of Brighton & Hove Albion also being monitored.
- Ryan Fraser could be moved on in January, writes the Daily Telegraph. Newcastle United are reported to be willing to part ways with the 28-year-old winger, who has made just three starts in the Premier League this season. The Magpies currently aren't planning to make any further signings when the winter transfer market opens.
- Manchester United are keen on Martin Zubimendi, reports Calciomercato. The 23-year-old Real Sociedad midfielder has caught the attention of the Old Trafford hierarchy during his performances against them in the Europa League, but having recently signed a new deal, it could be difficult to land him. He has also been on the radar of Barcelona.
- Mexico international Cesar Montes is attracting more interest from Espanyol, reveals Mundo Deportivo. Monterrey are understood to be reluctant to move on the 25-year-old, and although the LaLiga club had previously discussed a deal worth €3m in the summer, they would now need to improve their offer with the belief that the defender's performances at the World Cup have increased his value.
- Internazionale are assessing potential signings as they look to add a goalkeeper, reports Gianluca Di Marzio. With Samir Handanovic's fate uncertain as to whether he will extend terms at the San Siro, the Nerazzurri are reported to have identified Yann Sommer and Altay Bayindir as candidates next summer. Sommer, 33, remains a starter for Borussia Monchengladbach and Switzerland, while 24-year-old Bayindir features regularly for Fenerbahce.
- Ellyes Skhiri has no plans to renew his contract with FC Cologne before it expires in the summer, reports Sky Sport Germany. The Bundesliga club believe they could receive a fee in the region of €4m if they agree to let him go in January, with interest circulating in his signature from clubs domestically as well as in the Premier League. The 27-year-old midfielder has made 14 league appearances this season, and played all three group games for Tunisia in the World Cup group stage.