The group stage of the UEFA Women's Euro 2022 is coming to a close. There is just one place in the quarterfinals still to be claimed. But who can go through and what's still at stake?
The top two teams in each group qualify for the quarterfinals. Click here for the knockout bracket.
1. Head to head between the teams involved (if three teams are level on points, a mini-league involving just the results of those teams is created)
2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams
3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams
If two or more teams remain tied after this stage, 1-3 is reapplied just to those teams.
4. Group goal difference
5. Group goals scored
6. Penalty shoot-out if the two teams are still level and play each other in the final group game
7. Lower disciplinary points
8. UEFA coefficient ranking for the final draw.
England and Austria advance from the group. (Norway and Northern Ireland have been eliminated.)
Germany and Spain advance from the group. (Finland and Denmark have been eliminated.)
Sweden and Netherlands advance from the group. (Switzerland and Portugal have been eliminated.)
France and Belgium advance from the group. (Iceland and Italy have been eliminated.)