Here's a quick look at five stats from Sunday's NFL action:
• Rams QB phenom Sam Bradford now has more wins in his rookie campaign (six) than fellow former No. 1 overall draft picks Peyton Manning, Troy Aikman and John Elway each had in their inaugural seasons.
• New Orleans rookie running back Chris Ivory already has more 100-yard rushing games this season (two) than teammate Reggie Bush has in his entire NFL career.
• Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers has thrown a mind-boggling 52 touchdowns and just two interceptions in the red zone in his NFL career.
• Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles in on pace to become just the fourth RB in NFL history to average more than 6 yards per carry in a single season (with a minimum of 150 attempts). The other three are Hall of Famers Jim Brown, Barry Sanders and Joe Perry.
• Over the past two years, Colts quarterback Peyton Manning has thrown 71 percent of his interceptions during the second half of the season.