Field Yates On The NFL Draft QB Chaos
When the Jets traded Sam Darnold to the Panthers on Monday, they essentially announced to the world that they will be selecting a quarterback with the 2nd pick in the upcoming NFL draft. And at the top of this years draft&theyre not alone. The 2021 QB Draft class is one of the deepest in memory, and the top 5 QB prospects could all potentially be picked in the top 10. Some, like Clemsons Trevor Lawrence, are considered as sure a bet as any prospect since Andrew Luck. Others, like North Dakota States Trey Lance may not have the big program pedigree...but are still projected to be among the first players taken. Field Yates joins the show to assess the top 5 QB prospects...and makes his prediction for where they might end up. Then, ahead of the Masters Tournament, Sam Borden shares the story of Tim Tucker, golf genius Bryson DeChambeaus caddie, and their unique dynamic.
Darnold Trade & Full 22 Rookie Draft
Mel Kiper Jr, Todd McShay and Field Yates breakdown the Jets decision to trade Sam Darnold to the Carolina Panthers and what it means for both franchises. Plus, Kiper and McShay go head-to-head by draft dueling 22-man superteams of NFL prospects.
Most Recent Podcasts
Sam Darnold to Carolina, Top-10 Wide Receiver Prospects
Bill Barnwell is joined by The Athletics Nate Tice to discuss Carolina trading for Sam Darnold, what can be gleaned from Darnold's time with the Jets and what he can expect playing under Joe Brady. Then, the guys breakdown the top-10 wide receivers in the 2021 NFL Draft class. Plus, a guest appearance from Mitch the cat.
Mourinho Moans Over Spurs Loss
The FC crew react to another blown lead in the 2nd-half for Tottenham this season, this time to a lively Man United, leaving Jose Mourinho's men all-but-out of the race for the top-4. Plus, the La Liga title race opens up even more thanks to Atletico Madrid continuing their freefall, and Juventus hang on to grab another crucial victory.
Hour 3: First Take Her Take TAKEOVER
Kimberley A. Martin and Charly Arnolt join Chiney for hour three of the First Take Her Take TAKEOVER. They discuss why Draymond Green needs to stop talking and start listening, Russell Westbrook is averaging a triple-double and DMX passing away at age 50. Plus, Christine Williamson joined the show to discuss NCAA volleyball tournament venue and the criticism that the NCAA has received.
PG on Suns: "They can do the chirping"
Jorge Sedano, Ramona Shelburne and Malika Andrews discuss PG dropping a game-high 33 points in a win over the Suns, their reaction to Draymond Green's response to Megan Rapinoe and the Nets plans to prep KD for the playoffs.
Hour 2: Sports Manias
ESPN NFL Draft Analyst Matt Miller joins the show to discuss the upcoming NFL Draft and Greeny share his top 5 List of Sports Manias." Plus, Florida HC Dan Mullen joins the show to discuss the litany of draft picks that are coming out of the University of Florida and what each team that drafts each players will be receiving in the talent.
- Adam starts off this week's episode with a reaction to the most recent news of the Jets trading Sam Darnold. Then, he is joined by Alabama RB Najee Harris who starts off his interview with a bang! Najee tells Adam all about his drive from Texas to Alabama for Pro Day, who he hopes drafts him, and Najee even reacts to a few Draft Reports sent to us by Mel Kiper Jr, and Todd McShay. Lastly, Adam is joined by ESPN's Mina Kimes to recap the April Fool's Day Prank that Adam played on Mina last week.
- Mina reacts to the Sam Darnold trade and then talks to Spencer Hall about the best wide receivers, running backs, and quarterbacks in the NFL Draft.
- Bill switches things up with a solo episode! He reads through your most frequently asked NFL questions as we approach the NFL Draft and inch closer to the 2021 season.
- Kevin Negandhi and Todd McShay kick off the podcast discussing where Todd is with his prep about a month away from the NFL Draft, whats changed in the conversation about quarterbacks at the top of the draft, Mac Jones leap up teams draft boards, day two quarterbacks, which player has Hall of Fame talent, the unpredictability of the Patriots at No. 15, wide receiver tiers and how Todd couldnt bring himself to watch last years draft after being sidelined with COVID-19.
- Jessica Mendoza joins Buster to discuss Fernando Tatis Jr. going down with an injury, MLB avoiding a slow-drip disaster with the players by moving the All-Star Game, the Angels bandwagon, a strong start for Steven Matz, Jacob deGroms excellent debut in a losing effort and the Royals lineup. Then, Sarah Langs stops by with notes on Francisco Lindors historic salary, deGroms 100 mph pitches, Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton homering in the same game, and if the As are in trouble. Later, Marly Rivera on the mushball, being back in the ballpark and Yankee fans booing Stanton.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
The Adam Schefter Podcast (NFL)
Around the Rim with LaChina Robinson (WBB)
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
The Bill Barnwell Show (NFL)
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective (NBA)
Caught Offside (Soccer)
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich (CBB)
DC & Helwani
ESPN Daily with Pablo Torre
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
First Draft with Kiper, McShay, and Yates (NFL)
First Take, Her Take
The Gab & Juls Show (Soccer)
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy (espnW)
The Lowe Post with Zach Lowe (NBA)
Marty Smith's America
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny (NFL)
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod with Adrian Wojnarowski (NBA)
ESPN TV & Radio
Around the Horn (ESPN TV)
Bart & Hahn (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Chiney & Golic Jr. (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
College Football Live (ESPN TV)
ESPN FC (ESPN+)
First Take (ESPN TV)
Get Up! (ESPN TV)
Greeny (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Highly Questionable (ESPN TV)
Jalen & Jacoby (ESPN TV & Original)
The Jump (ESPN TV)
Keyshawn, JWill & Zubin (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
The Max Kellerman Show (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
NFL Live (ESPN TV)
Packer and Durham (ACC Network)
Pardon the Interruption (ESPN TV)
Paul Finebaum Show (ESPN Radio & SEC Network)
Spain & Fitz (ESPN Radio)
Stephen A's World (ESPN+)
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.