Bill Barnwell on NFL Undefeated Teams + Monday Preview
Through three NFL Sundays only a handful of teams remain undefeated. Russell Wilson led the 3-0 Seahawks to a thrilling win over Dak and the Cowboys. The 3-0 Bills blew a 28-3 lead, but Josh Allens 4th quarter heroics secured the victory for Buffalo. Meanwhile, the 3-0 Bears scored three touchdowns in the 4th, coming from behind to beat the Falcons. Bill Barnwell compares the leagues leaders, and previews tonights Chiefs-Ravens game. Plus, a few words show the power of LeBron James.
No Confetti: NBA Finals Preview
Can the Heat (12-3 in the playoffs) take down the Lakers in the NBA Finals? Brian Windhorst, Ramona Shelburne and Kirk Goldsberry weigh the factors. Plus, the Eastern Conference Finals regrets the Celtics will have and the rocky history between LeBron James and Pat Riley.
Most Recent Podcasts
Liverpool Look the Part
The FC crew discuss Liverpool's latest dominating performance against Arsenal, spurred by a solid, yet controversial, Sadio Mane performance. Plus, Pep Guardiola gets another center-back in the transfer market, but will Ruben Dias finally be the answer Pep's been looking for? And the second weekend of the Bundesliga is recapped.
Herbie, Pollack and Negandhi kick off the podcast discuss Mississippi States win over LSU in Mike Leachs first game, the reality check for a post-championship LSU, Oklahomas collapses against Kansas State, Texas struggles against Texas Tech, the Kyle Trask-Kyle Pitts connection at Florida, Pollacks take on Georgia and DEriq King continuing to looking scary.
Week 3 Reaction- Who's in More Trouble, Cowboys or Saints? Look Ahead to Ravens v. Chiefs
Host Laura Rutledge along with Marcus Spears, Dan Orlovsky and Mina Kimes react to the best games from a busy Sunday in the NFL, how much trouble are the Cowboys in? What's wrong with the Eagles, and much more. Also the crew gives a preview to the biggest game since the Super Bowl, Chiefs v. Ravens.
Hour 1: Cowboys Still America's Team?
Max explains the problem with the Cowboys, Rams didn't lose the game on the P.I. and thinks Aaron Rodgers has a fire lit under him Plus, The Heat simply outplayed the Celtics, LeBron is clearly #2 on the Goat list and The Eagles need to trade Carson Wentz
- Zach talks to Howard Beck of Bleacher Report about Anthony Davis' moment, both conference finals series, and his TV essay on TNT about social justice.
- Mina talks to Danny Kelly of The Ringer about the Monday Night match up between the Ravens and Chiefs, the rash of injuries across the league, early MVP candidates, why scoring is up, and the teams that look like they'll have the best chance at drafting Trevor Lawrence.
- Colby Covington dominated Tyron Woodley, then called out both Jorge Masvidal and Kamaru Usman after the fight. DC & Helwani discuss if Covington should be next for Gamebred," instead of the BMF rematch, and if Woodley should call it a career after suffering his third straight loss. And, after another spectacular win on Saturday for Khamzat Chimaev, DC declares himself the conductor of the hype train. Plus, what to expect from former Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandlers highly anticipated debut at UFC 254, and how the outcome of that main event could lead to fun stuff for Conor McGregor. Then, DC opens up about his first fight with Ariel.
- Legendary broadcaster Ahmad Rashad talks about how he got into broadcasting and why he wanted to cover more than just football. Plus, how he first met Michael Jordan and what it was like being around him at the height of his career. Ahmad also discusses how Kobe was always challenging MJ to play after he retired and more.
- Spend your afternoon with Jalen & Jacoby as the guys discuss AD's game-winning 3-pointer, the Cowboys' miraculous comeback, the Seahawks letting Russ cook again and Kyler Murray and D-Hop letting the Cardinals flying high. Plus, Brady's Bucs bounce back in Week 2.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
DC & Helwani
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.