Future UConn Star Azzi Fudd is Unbreakable
Meet Azzi Fudd, number one womens high school basketball player in the nation. Fudd has won medals for USA basketball, was the first sophomore to win Gatorade National Player of the Year, and dominated Steph Currys camp as one of only two girls participating. Despite her unlimited potential, Fudd has endured setbacks, from major injury to the loss of friends and mentors, including Gigi and Kobe Bryant. Katie Barnes shares their ESPN Cover Story, Azzi Fudd is Unbreakable, about the young stars journey and next steps.
ATR Presents: I'm Speaking (Bozoma Saint John & Natasha Cloud)
espnW's Around the Rim presents: I'm Speaking, a new series hosted by women's basketball analyst LaChina Robinson where she chats with various Black women in the fields of sports, business, entertainment and etc. to get their stories and experiences in dealing with race, social justice, society and other life challenges that Black women face . On the first episode, LaChina is joined by WNBA Champion Natasha Cloud and Netflix Chief Marketing Officer Bozoma Saint John.
Most Recent Podcasts
NFL Top Shot?
Bill is joined by his friend CBS' Will Brinson to talk about the NFL equivalent to NBA Top Shot. They get into the best highlights from the 2020 season, the best moments from the NFL in the past, and what their dream plays would look like in 2021.
David Schoenfield joins Buster to discuss if Andrew Vaughn could make the White Soxs Opening Day roster, the best athletes in baseball history and more allegations facing Mickey Callaway. Then, Hembo tops by to talk about Cody Bellingers NL MVP odds, the Rays AL East odds and Jared Kelenics ROY odds. Finally, Len Kasper on the 2021 White Sox.
Hour 2: Just Don't Look
Greeny talks about current athletes being more sensitive because of social media and shares unsolicited advice on how to avoid the negative energy. Plus, legendary broadcaster Bob Costas joins the show to talk about his career and the one sporting event he wish he could have attended/broadcasted. He also tells an INCREDIBLE story involving Don King.
Israel Adesanya & Jan Blachowicz
On this week's Helwani Show, Ariel talks to the two men who will be headlining UFC 259 on Saturday night: Jan Blachowicz and Israel Adesanya. First up, Blachowicz joins the show to discuss Adesanya's weight on fight night, life as a new father and champion and whether he feels like he's being disrespected leading up the title fight by the oddsmakers and fans. (3:59) Then, in a wide-ranging interview with Adesanaya, "The Last Style Bender" talks about why he's moving up to light heavyweight now, his future at 185, why he's coming in so light for this fight, Jon Jones, and much more. (19:48)
- Sarah talks to legendary sports reporter and true female trailblazer Lesley Visser about her storied career covering the biggest events in sports (Super Bowls, Final Fours, NBA Finals, World Series) and in the world (the fall of the Berlin Wall). Lesley discusses wearing a credential that said no women or children allowed, getting thrown out of the locker room at the Cotton Bowl, the tutelage she got at The Boston Globe, her trick to interviewing Bill Belichick, and why sometimes you have to cross when it says don't walk.
- Adam starts off this week's episode by walking through the possible outcomes for the league's most intriguing QB trade possibilities. Next, Adam sits down with Arizona's newest defense end JJ Watt to understand how he is feeling now that he is officially a Cardinal. JJ also tells Adam about his decision process and what made him choose Arizona over anywhere else.
- Apparently its March again? Which means its time to get crazy. Our first bracket is restaurant appetizers and things get spicy right off the bat.
- Basketball Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas joins Bomani Jones to discuss his upbringing on the West Side of Chicago through the lens of the recent film Judas & The Black Messiah (2:30). The guys discuss civics, community organizations and the social construct of race (8:05). They talk about the self-esteem of Blackness, his push for diversity in the coverage of the NBA and much more (26:09).
- Stephen A. Smith is joined by Jamie Foxx as he talks about his new project on Disney Plus, Mike Tyson and more. Then, Deion Sanders joins the podcast to discuss why he decided to coach at Jackson State and what he is trying achieve. Finally, Wayne Brady chats about his new show and what life has been like during the pandemic
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
The Adam Schefter Podcast (NFL)
Around the Rim with LaChina Robinson (WBB)
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
The Bill Barnwell Show (NFL)
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective (NBA)
Caught Offside (Soccer)
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich (CBB)
DC & Helwani
ESPN Daily with Pablo Torre
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
First Draft with Kiper, McShay, and Yates (NFL)
First Take, Her Take
The Gab & Juls Show (Soccer)
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy (espnW)
The Lowe Post with Zach Lowe (NBA)
Marty Smith's America
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny (NFL)
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod with Adrian Wojnarowski (NBA)
ESPN TV & Radio
Around the Horn (ESPN TV)
Bart & Hahn (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Chiney & Golic Jr. (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
College Football Live (ESPN TV)
ESPN FC (ESPN+)
First Take (ESPN TV)
Get Up! (ESPN TV)
Greeny (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
Highly Questionable (ESPN TV)
Jalen & Jacoby (ESPN TV & Original)
The Jump (ESPN TV)
Keyshawn, JWill & Zubin (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
The Max Kellerman Show (ESPN Radio & ESPN+)
NFL Live (ESPN TV)
Packer and Durham (ACC Network)
Pardon the Interruption (ESPN TV)
Paul Finebaum Show (ESPN Radio & SEC Network)
Spain & Fitz (ESPN Radio)
Stephen A's World (ESPN+)
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.