Sabrina Ionescu Wants to Win the Whole Damn Thing
University of Oregon senior guard Sabrina Ionescu is a generational college basketball talent. She is the frontrunner for National Player of the Year, the projected No. 1 pick in April's WNBA Draft, and last week, became just the second player in NCAA basketball history - male or female - to record over 2,000 points and 1,000 assists. ESPN Senior Writer Liz Merrill joins us to discuss Ionescu's run of triple-doubles, her relationship with Kobe Bryant, and her ultimate quest to deliver the Ducks their first-ever NCAA women's basketball championship.
Bomani Jones weighs in on the most entertaining bits from All-Star Weekend, including Kyrie Irving getting elected VP of the NPAPA, the changes to the format of the All-Star Game itself and controversy in the dunk contest scoring (1:57). Bo shares why player justice won't make the Astros apologize for the sign-stealing scandal (19:48). Can you ever remember a team soft-peddling like what is happening with John Beilein and the Cavs (36:52)? Plus, an IYHH including Millennials actually saving for their retirement (46:53) and your voicemails from a great idea you had that was stolen (53:55).
Most Recent Podcasts
No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
Stugotz talks to country music super star Kenny Chesney about his love of sports, who he'd most want to collaborate with, and the celebrity he was most star struck to see at one of his shows. Plus, a game of Chesney, Church, or McGraw.
- Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser react to the potential changes to the NFL, Dukes upset loss to NC State and suggested punishments for the Astros.
- Stephen A. & Max are live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for the Wilder vs Fury fight. The crew talks the new proposed NFL playoff and Andre Ward joins the show.
- The new NFL CBA is suggesting another playoff game and extra money for players. Is this a good thing or bad thing. Plus, boxing greats Andre Ward and George Foreman join in!
- Last night, Kawhi Leonard returned to Toronto and Brian Windhorst, Jackie MacMullan and Tim MacMahon discuss the Raptors' reception before asking the question: should Kawhi's jersey be retired? Then, the crew makes early All-Star roster predictions (12:27) before reacting to some confounding stats (21:42) and asking if any player would merit a 9-year contract like the one Gerrit Cole just signed with the New York Yankees (31:31).
- Zach talks to John Hollinger of The Athletic about trade buyers and sellers (3:33), Kevin Love (21:15), much more.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
30 for 30: Extras
Answering The Bell
Ariel Helwani's MMA Show
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
FiveThirtyEight: Hot Takedown
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
On Serve with LZ Granderson
Sorry in Advance...The Golic Family Podcast
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The College Football Podcast With Herbie & Pollack
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.